Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on PLEASE HELP

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 18, karachi

From April mid I started to have anxiety with common symptoms headache, chest pain, body pain and heart palpitations.my anxiety is almost gone now and so are many other symptoms. except headache which I think is sinus as it's a childhood problem. The problems are my heart palpitations. they are worse now. even when I walk just a few distance my heart starts to beat so hard, I can feel it and I can also feel it in my neck too. before when I had anxiety my palpitations only occurred at night but now they come every time i walk. And I also have shortness of breath whenever I walk. My left arm hurts alot not every time after every 3 or 4 days which my mother say is muscle problem and my father said that I have a pinched nerve as my posture is bad. My body feels weak, my knees hurt. it's been two weeks since I'm taking my vitamin d medication. before Ramadan I got my ECG and cholesterol done which came back perfectly fine. my left arm sometimes hurt so bad that I can't even move it properl

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1390 Positive Reviews

Thank you for your concern, this presentation seems to be a panic anxiety as you are evaluated your cardiac status, I would suggest visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible for proper assessment and proper treatment, sometimes anxiety is the diagnosis itself or maybe the presentation of underlying depression or any other psychosocial issues which causing the anxiety symptoms before you visit a psychiatrist go for thyroid function test to rule out any pathology thanks

Neuro Psychiatrist in Quetta - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zainullah Khan Kakar

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zainullah Khan Kakar - Neuro Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (psychiatry) , MCPS(Neurology) , IFAPA (USA) , Member Royal College of Psychiatrist (London) | Quetta

review-stars

295 Positive Reviews

Hi,, gone thru symptoms,,,you have GAD with somatic Symptoms,,,do deep
breathing for 5 mins every day,,,,i m prescribing you some medications:
Tab.Zoloft 50 mg half for 6 days n then full after breakfast,,,,Tab.Inderal
40 mg BD,,,mail me after two weeks,then i will do follow up,,,take care.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa. Thank you for connsidering MARHAM.
Before commencing any intervention it is necessary to explore the underlying cause of these symptoms, as these can also occur in some organic conditions, so i would prefer you to do your thyroid profile, see for the association of these symptoms with any psychosocial stress, either you have family history of these synptoms or not? How much functional impairment these symptoms are causing? You revealed that anxiety has been resolved but there is a possibility some times anxiety operates at subconcious level which causes fast heart beats. Or may be you are pre-occupied with the misinterpretation of bodily symptoms? I woul suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist. Than You.

Member of Marham-Forum

dr sahib me do bar achoka ho tere pas.my .(ozip plus 6mg 25 mg capsules )kah rahaho char mahine per bhe soch bahut ziadA hai jab kise jaga jati ho akela naheh jasakta dar ta bahut ho porani yade bahot demagh me ati hai bemare ke kheal ati hai . please helpe me . my wapas ao tere pas

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories