Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Cardiologist .urgent

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 17, karachi

A month ago due to anxiety I had palpitations. Now my anxiety is gone but my palpitations are getting worst. I have them when I'm praying, walk a small distance, lying down. After an hour our few minutes they come back . palpitations never scared me but yesterday I had this weird beat. I was sitting and suddenly my heart was like a very strong or hard beat for 4 or 5 seconds which felt like it's stuck. then 3 beats that were same but lasted 2 sec and then it was back to normal. it happend today too my ECG is fine. no family history with heart probs.

Cardiologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Suleman Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Suleman Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Lahore

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult today with your reports. you might need further evaluation.

Cardiologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Qurban Hussain Khan

Dr. Qurban Hussain Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) , FCPS (Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Assalamualaikum. The first thing that I want to say is please don't worry. You should have basic investigations performed such as blood tests for Hemoglobin and thyroid function tests. You may need an echocardiogram and some other investigations.

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir Assalm allikum . I have problem with my heart beat when i sit mostly it is normal. But when i stand and walk it gone to 110/min after 1-2 min it comes to 90-95.n i feel some thing blasting in my head.and feel heart beat sound .I am very worried i do Ecg and blood test and all is perfect in reports. Please suggest me. I use indleral 10 mg. 1 tab daily as per local doctor. Hope for answer thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories