Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Neck Trauma/Neve Compress

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 34, Lahore

Before 4 months Ago i have numbness on my right hand and my two fingers has full time numbness.i did emg and ncs and doctor said your ulnver nerve is compressed.you need surgery.after my left hand has numbness.i consult with neurologist he said you have neck trauma.he give medicine and after my numbness is gone but pain in both arms and shoulders and neck is still there.i can't hold weight on my hands.the neurologist who was doing my treatment i contact today he is no more in this world.any good doctor can treat neck trauma.this nerve is compressed due to neck problem as he diagnosed before.the emg and ncs report said its compressed from elbow.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

193 Positive Reviews

i don't understand.
did you have neck injury? or your doctor said its trauma?
for compression of nerve at elbow, you need surgery. Orthopaedic surgrons do it.
For neck problem, you will need xray and investigations of neck.
come and see me. i will try to help you.

Post Owner

i don't have any injury before many doctors said it is ulner nerve compression on right hand but A neurologist diagnosed its due to tech neck trauma.this is cause by neck problem.No need for surgery.he give me medicine zeegap and maticobal and osnate d.After using this my numbness is gone.Now problem is paining and i can't hold weight.if i put pressure on my hands then numbness is going to start.i am looking for dr who can treat neck tech trauma.

5 years ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 193 Positive Reviews

if you have no neck trauma, then why are you looking for a Doctor Who treats neck trauma?
all orthopaedic surgeons treat neck problems.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories