Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Obesity

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Lahore

Assalam.o.Alaikum Dr I am a heavy kid since my childhood. And due to my heavyweight, I do irregular exercise & taking some healthy diet for more than 4-5 years. But from last year my weight was increased so much. My cervical spine was injured last year in Jan & during my treatment after 6 months when I checked my weight I was 95kg. After that, I became more conscious about my diet & workout but nothing is working to reduce weight. I do 1-hour walk daily because I can't do heavy exercises. But nothing is working. Please tell me what should I do?

Member of Marham-Forum

Ws,
First write what you have been eating and whats tha quantity.
than we will analyze whats stopping you from losing weight. You can visit me so that we can make customized diet plan for you.

Member of Marham-Forum

Ws,
First write what you have been eating and whats tha quantity.
than we will analyze whats stopping you from losing weight. You can visit me so that we can make customized diet plan for you.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Munazza Mehboob

You can loss weight in a very good manner by just adopting diet and and lifestyle changes.
Try to focus on your portion size and meal quality. Make a healthy lifestyle changes.

For detailed diet plan take appointment
042-32591427,
Hussnain Medical Complex

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

self dieting is the biggest cause of skin damage, hair and nails loss plus it causes weight stucking. in female, self dieting causes damage to internal organs so it is best to consult nutritionist for a customized diet plan. for details, you can call me on 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Laparoscopic Surgeon in Faisalabad - Dr. Shahzad Amjad Khan

Dr. Shahzad Amjad Khan - Laparoscopic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Faisalabad

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

We need yo know your key physical indicators, especially height and weight before a well-reasoned treatment can be suggested. There is a BMI level after which it becomes extremely difficult, if not impossible for a person to lose weight by exercise due to restriction of physical activity. There are some surgical/medical options for this level of obesity. If you wish to discuss these you can call us at 042-32591427, or check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/aloscentre

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Dr. Nosheen Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSPH, Diploma (Holistic Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

176 Positive Reviews

Hello there kindly book your appointment on 042-32591427, . We offer online services also . Please join my page Nutradvice for further updates . Regards Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Member of Marham-Forum

for obesity there is a solution beside surgery and its modern day weight loss called keto diet .if you are interested i can help you and you will definitely loose weight but before embarking to any weight loss technique i want to ask question and will do some test as to know as you are fit for this type of weight loss or ... kindly contact at sulaimandawood0333@gmail.com

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories