Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Pcos;acne

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Islamabad

I m dignosed with pcos 6 mnth back .m overweight too .i got married in april but this mnth i have got my period on 32 day instead of 28 n i m facing acne issue. I dnt have acne issue before. Kindly let me know how to stop these acne for furthur growing . N i want to conceive too what should i do to conceive early being a pcos patiwnt

Member of Marham-Forum

hello,
if you had been Diagnosed with PCOs recently, then you need to get in touch with a good doctor who can arrnage the hormonal and other bloods to rule out the cause of the acne and the PCOS itself. PCOs may become a hurdle if you trying to become pregnant as well, you would need US scan and advice in person, contact marham on the given number so we can help you.
thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi. You are facing acne problem because of PCOs.i dont know if u r over weight?If u want to get pregnant must consult a nutritionist who will help u to reduce your weight.once your weight is under control all of your problems will be settle down.
For acne we have medicines, peels and other treatment options which we offer after examining the patient.
PCOs can be treated completely and u can enjoy your life.just go accordingly.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories