Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Endoscopic Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 17 years old, Karachi

Salam, Im 17 y/o. I am suffering from stomachache and blood in stool since october 2017, and then I consulted different doctors many of them gave me different type of medicines but that just worked for a lil period of time and after that the situation was same, I feel pain in my Lever, my lower belly, under my breast, and I also don't eat much now, I just cant. I had thyroid and I'm even recovering from that, and suddenly I'm losing a lot of weight. And now there's one doctor named as TAYYAB USMANI, he sits in fatmiyah and he suggested me endoscopy, but family thinks that I'm too young for that, I need a suggestion that whether I have to do endoscopy no matter what, or this issue can be solved with ultrasound?

Diabetologist in Lahore - Dr. Qurban Hussain

Dr. Qurban Hussain - Diabetologist

MBBS, MRCP, FCPS (Internal Medicine), SCE Endocrinology and Diabetes (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

185 Positive Reviews

Before going through invasive procedures you should be first evaluated via non invasive procedures and tests and other investigation.If it is only option left after all other investigation then yes endoscopy can be done keeping in mind to know possible cause of your bleeding with stools.but I suggest you should visit 1_2 more Doctors or revist same doctor to discuss the problem in details and consider other possible solutions like Ultrasound and ct scan of abdomin to precisely know cause in your age group which normally don't happen commonly.
you can visit me at Wilcare if you are in Lahore
042-32591427, 99

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories