Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Semen & Hormone Reports

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Lahore

I have been married since more than one year. I had done my semen analysis in Feb 2018 from Chughtai Lab which shows 5 million/ml sperm count. Then i have take some herbal (desi) medicine for about one month and after few months i had done my semen analysis again in Jun 2018 from SKMCH and this time the result shows ZERO sperm counts. (Both reports are attached). I have also done my blood hormone test and the values of testosterone and FSH also not normal (see attached). Please let me know is there any treatment available in this case?

Urologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Fawad Nasrullah

Prof. Dr. Fawad Nasrullah - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology), FACS (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

873 Positive Reviews

repeat report once again , or go for tesa and pesa, wecan also perform microtese, I hope one will get sperms, these can be cryopreserved for now and future test tubes

Member of Marham-Forum

FSH blood levels are high, indicating that the signal to the testicles is enough to stimulate spermatogenesis. The problem with this case is on the testicles. S.T.Is may damage the testicles and tubular structures responsible for the passage of spermatozoa from the testicles to the urethra. Further suggested investigations include:

(1.) Testicular ultrasound scanning.
(2.) S.T.I screening:- Chlamydiae screen.
- Gonorrhoea screen.
- Syphillis screen.
- Haemophilus ducrey screen.
- Urine M/C/S investigation.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories