Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anger, Self-confidence

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 38 years old, Karachi

I was very calm and confident person, I changed from last 5 years I got very angry person in anger I lost my control due to that I lost all my friends and now no one like to talk me and now I lost my confidence first I was confident that I can do any thing nothing was impossible for me but now I feel as I can not do any thing I am the most Bekaar person in this world. That is effecting my work and my daily life with family. Pls help me some times I feel like doing Sui side. If i was not close to knowledge of Islam I must have Sui sided till now. Pls help me in my problem.

Member of Marham-Forum

it looks u r using your mobile on wrong way.i hole u understand what I mean.it completely destroyed your mind and heart.try to stop this.

Member of Marham-Forum

Well Start Believing in your self, and start looking for the brighter side of the life, None of Allah creation is bekar you just have to look into your positive picture.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Mustafa

Ayesha Mustafa - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

its alright.one cant remain optimistic forever its all part of life.
if you feel ok you can book my consultation online. the main focus should be eencahnhing your lost confidence and belief.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello there, you may need anger management therapy, there are always underlying issues with the anger and losing self confidence, but its always treatable and help is there, pls contact marham call centre or the above Psychologist for the advice and help.

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sana Fatima

Dr. Sana Fatima - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), PhD candidate/Scholar | Karachi

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

Have you ever been to a psychologist for help?
Although, it seems that may be some significant event have left unresolved feelings there which are now being manifested in the most acceptable form of emotions "anger".
I would suggest you to seek immediate help from a psychologist so that the root problem may be adressed properly, please keep in mind self harming thoughts need to be taken care here asap.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories