Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Irregulat Periods

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, dubai, UAE

i was facing the problem of irregular periods since last few months after the delivery of my second baby by c-section. periods were always late , my gynaecologist did my scan , there is no apparent issue, she said its due to hormonal imbalan ce n advised this medicine" diane 35" for 3 months. i have a question now can diane 35 be used for contraception? i mean will it serve the purpose of contraceptive pill during the time period I am using it for treatment of irregular periods? or I have to use barrier method for family planning?

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello there, yes diane will help with the contraception as well the treatment for the irregular periods as well. as long as you are taking the pill as advised and dont miss the any pill in your cycle you are protected against the future pregnancy.
thanks

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Diane 35 is a contraceptive and can be used for birth spacing.No.need to use barrier method along with it

Member of Marham-Forum

okay thank u ! i start taking the pill on 2nd day of my menstural cycle and continue it for 21 days as directed by doctor. is it the right way na for contraception as well? PS i take it daily at the same time of the day

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello... am 25 yrz old . Unmarried.. i have prolonged irregular periods issue... my doctor gives Glucophage, loprin, duphaston nd folic acid... my periods r fine with this..but if i dont take this periods donot occur..

Member of Marham-Forum

Helo mam im.facing problem of irregular periods feww mnths plz tel me remedy????

Member of Marham-Forum

Any med or remedy and some tips for weight lose my weight is 63kg and age 22

Member of Marham-Forum

Any med or remedy and some tips for weight lose my weight is 63kg and age 22

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist