Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Excessive Sleep

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 25 Years old, Lahore

Aoa, I am baldy facing excessive sleep. I do not wake up early even i have completed the sleep period until i get tired of laying on bed. In morning i am like not being able to make a decision just keep fighting to have some more sleep, snoozing my alarm, irritating by noise around. Its really disturbing my professional and personal routine. Is there any medical reason or nutritional cause. Kindly refer. Thanks!

Member of Marham-Forum

A full assessment would need to be done. Sometimes people feel extremely tired due to medical reasons e.g. Low iron etc. Or depression can also result in a person to feel low in mood, tired and not motivated to do things. Have you noticed that you no longer enjoy anything in your life?

Post Owner

I really enjoy the things in life, entertain the people around and have strong motivations to do things in life, i just feel low in mood after excessive sleep, and its getting regular and crucial to my Job. I’m worried with this.

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Faria Rehman

Faria Rehman - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

207 Positive Reviews

Aoa. Require full medical and psychological assessment report. Then we able to assess you.after all this process any Dr recommend you proper treatment. May I can help you if you want.

Psychologist in Lahore - Faria Rehman

Faria Rehman - Psychologist

Ms (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

207 Positive Reviews

Aoa. Require full medical and psychological assessment report. Then we able to assess you.after all this process any Dr recommend you proper treatment. May I can help you if you want.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ambreen Iqbal

Dr. Ambreen Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

pl visit my clinic for detailed case history, diagnosis and then
appropriate treatment.

Post Owner

Thanks Dr. for response. Kindly tell me where is your clinic so i can visit.

5 years ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

ease consult clinical psychologist as soon as possible for screening evaluation diagnosis and treatment planning.You can book an appointment with me at asmansoor31@yahoo.com or please visit my profile

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories