Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Male Infertility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Faisalabad / KSA

Hi, I am suffering from primary infertility. Main symptoms were low sperm count and low motility. Initial cause diagnosed was 2nd degree varicocele on left side. Took homeo treatment; sperm count and motility improved greatly. But due to death of physician changed a new homeopath and his medecines caused swear damage and now i am a victime of Azoospermia and from last 2 to 3 years no medicine is workign for me. Can it be cured so far there is no well knowm reason of Azoospermia as my FSH is 4.1 ? Is there any good consultant who can help to cure this disease ? I am an expat and looking for some serious help from Dr,s around Faisalabad & Lahore. Regards,

Urologist in Islamabad - Dr. Ahmed Sajjad

Dr. Ahmed Sajjad - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) | Islamabad

review-stars

391 Positive Reviews

Please get your fresh semen analysis done and post the report .

Asalam o alaikum Doctor.
iam 34 years old. and 10 years are going to complete this year of my marriage.
i was diagnosed with azoospermia.
i under went through several treatments took oral medicines and injections to stabilize my FSH and Testosterone levels to produce sperms and after that treatment my FSH and testosterone levels reports go normal but still my testicles failed to produce a single sperm.
i was diagnosed with spondylosis ankylosing disease at the age of 16 and from that age to the age of 28 i was addicted to painkillers and my both hip joints were also replaced in year2k16. since 6 years i stopped taking pain killers and living on my will power.
TESA was also performed on my testicles to retrieve sperm but that was also a failed experiment.
and since 4 years i feel pain in my right testicle and also feel they are shrinking in size, may be i took painkillers for long may be that is the reason.
i fought with my disease like a worrier but now i feel like iam giving up because iam not able to give my wife a baby which every married girl dream about. my married life is completely disturbed and i got no option other than to let my wife go or kill my self.
iam completely helpless please show my any direction.
JazakALLAH

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

If it is azoospermia, you need to confirm it by repeat testing. If proved next step would be testicular biopsy

Member of Marham-Forum

I have done almost two dozens semen tests from different labs but results are same. No sperm seen in sample. What should be next line of action.
Regards,

Hormone tests.
Scrotal examination (testicular size and assessment of vas defrence). Means you need to have an examination by expert)
Karyotyping (genetic testing for

5 years ago

Assessment to ascertain whether it is Obstructive type of Azoospermia or non obstructive type of Azoospermia. (treatment differs in both type).
Genetic testing (Karyotyping for Y chromosome micro deletions, XXY chromosome and CFTR Gene.
Somehow, you are reluctant to share your reports....
And last but not the least, a testicular biopsy (please note that you either need to see a Urologist or a fertility centre; unfortunately, no medications (homeopathic or younani/hakeemi etc) can't treat the Azoospermia.

5 years ago

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin

Dr. Hafiz Abdul Momin - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gold Medalist) | Lahore

review-stars

108 Positive Reviews

Get ur Prolactin level as well

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi I am suffering from azospermia from last three years. Can you please suggest me best urologist in Rawalpindi area. I work abraod so I have minimum time to cure my disease. Waiting for kind reply

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories