Many people are suffering from the issue of backaches it varies from individual to individual and treatment can also be different. Our spine is made up of bones, muscles, nerves and intervertebral disks, it contains three curves. A backache is usually caused when any of the muscles or bones get affected in any way.
Causes of Back Ache:
Following might be causes of your backache;
- Lifting heavy weights
- Sudden twisting movements
- Incorrect posture
- Slip disk
You can use these suggestions to stay safe from a backache but always be sure to book an appointment with a right doctor right away if you experience any a backache or spine issues. You can find the best orthopedic doctor in Lahore, Karachi or any other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.
- Try to bend your knees first not your back if you have to bend forward for lifting heavy weights. Keep your back straight and just bend your legs.
- Don’t sit or stand in any specific position for a longer period because it will make your back ache with worst pain possible. If you keep on sitting for hours it will make your back stiff and backache will start. Try to sit for one hour and then walk for few minutes to relieve any stress on your back. Same if you are standing for so long try to sit in between intervals to stay away from a backache.
- If you are exercising then don’t arch your back at a wrong angle. Keep it straight have proper guidance before starting any exercise.
- Avoid crouching your back for too long.
- You need to push heavy objects instead of pulling them that’s how you are going to stay away from back spasms.
- Avoid sitting with legs crossed sit with slightly apart knees.
- Don’t just twist your back twist your whole body if you have to. And keep your arms at armrest they should not hang by your sides.
- Always take some support when you want to stand up and never arch your back.
- A soft mattress is another cause of a backache. It shouldn’t be too soft or too hard.
- Always sleep on your sides and bend your knees while sleeping.
Being fat also adds stress to you back and causes a backache. Try to wear comfortable shoes and avoid sudden movements go to your doctor rather waiting for it to go on its own.