Tea tree oil is a powerful antiseptic and used to treat wounds and tears. It is an essential oil derived from a plant and used for the past hundred years. It helps in killing many strains of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Uses Of Tea Tree Oil:
Some of the uses of tea tree oil are as follows:
- You can use it as a homemade cleaning product.
- You can diffuse it in the air so it kills molds.
- It can heal the skin only you need to apply it to the affected area.
- It can treat viral infections.
- It is used in cosmetics too.
- Many face washes are made of tea tree oil.
- You can use it in shampoos, nail creams, detergents and can be used as a massage oil.
- It is anti-inflammatory so you should store it in your medicines cabinet.
- It is used for the growth of hair and health of hair, it reduces hair fall.
- It can kill bacteria in your home when used in cleaning.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil:
There are many benefits of using tea tree oil and it is very effective in treating many problems.
- It is beneficial in treating acne and acne scars.
- It treats many bacterial infections, chickenpox and cold sores too.
- If you are suffering from congestion and other oral infections than it helps in treating them.
- It prevents bad breath.
- If you have dry cuticles apply tea tree oil regularly.
- It treats head lice effectively.
- You can apply it when stung by insects and sunburns.
- It is a natural insect repellant and deodorant too.
- It is beneficial in treating cuts and fungus at home.
- It is anti-cancer and used to treat cancer.
Also Read: Green Tea, A Friend for Your Health
Tea tree oil has the ability to reduce dangerous bacteria so every household should keep it in their homes. But precaution should be done in its use as it shouldn’t be taken by mouth, spit it out if you are using it as a mouthwash. If taken inside it can create problems in digestion and promotes dizziness so be cautious in its use. For more information, you can consult with the best dermatologist in your areas.