Table of Content
Acne is a bothersome condition affecting your looks and destabilizing your confidence at times. You would find hundreds of solutions for it from over the counter drugs to strong prescription drugs. Many of these work but natural remedies are still rank as the best because these have no side effects. Natural remedies and lifestyle changes are the ones that will go a long way in cure and avoiding the relapse of acne. Here we are sharing some strategies that can help you attain that acne free skin you long of.
Your skin is what you eat. Especially if you have an acne prone skin you have to be cautious about what you consume.
- Removing artificial sugars from your diet.
- Add natural sweeteners like honey. This will protect you from ailments like diabetes as well. You can use marham.pk to find the best endocrinologist in Islamabad or other main cities of Pakistan.
- Try to go for gluten-free foods for a while and see if it helps in clearing your skin. Gluten irritates the intestinal tract and avoiding it leads to a clear gut which means a clean skin.
- Consume gluten-free flours such as coconut flour and almond flour.
- Restrict usage of hydrogenated oils which cause an excess of oil in sebaceous glands. Use coconut oil instead.
- Eat high fiber foods, sprouted seeds, and nuts.
- Use high-quality protein that balances sugar and helps to get rid of acne.
- Feed on probiotic-rich foods such as yogurt, cultured vegetables, and kefir.
- Add Zinc to your diet. Zinc helps to repair damaged gut and boosts the immune system. Both of these aids to clear out acne.
- Antioxidants are a great weapon to fight odd acne. To find professional help log on to marham.pk and book an appointment with the best skin specialist in Islamabad, or any other main city of Pakistan.
- The products you use on your skin are also very important. Use non-comedogenic cosmetics.
- Try tea tree oil face wash or organic origin. Tea tree oil has germ-killing properties and it moisturizes the skin as well.
Acne responds well to lifestyle changes and good habits. These will not only reflect as acne free skin but an improved overall health as well.
Few Most Popular Dermatologist:
Latest posts by Sehrish (see all)
- Jaundice Treatment, Causes, Symptoms And Risks - May 11, 2021
- Stomach Ulcers 101; Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment - March 29, 2021
- 10 Common Diseases in Children A Parent Must Know About - March 24, 2021