Table of Content
Burning sensation in the chest after eating is termed as heartburn. This firing sensation occurs due to the lack of stomach acid due to which food digestion slows down. Food resides in the stomach, creates the gas that produces pressure. In result, person experiences firing sensation in the chest. To eradicate this uncomfortable sensation you can consult the best gastroenterologist in Lahore via Marham. Here we are advising some home remedies and eating alterations which can help you to calm heartburn.
Eating Alterations To Control Heartburn:
These little changes in your eating habits can be really helpful to eradicate or at least minimize the firing sensation of heartburn to make your eating enjoying.
- Take little chunks of food.
- Avoid eating too fast.
- Give at least 3 hours gap between 2 meals.
- Never eat before 1 hour of going to bed.
- Add yogurt to your breakfast.
- Take some steps after a meal.
- Consume an adequate amount of water.
- Reduce the consumption of tea, coffee, and energy drinks.
Home Remedies for Control Heart Burn:
With these eating habit alterations, you can also try following home remedies to avoid uncomfortable feelings after eating.
Must Read: 5 Best Gastroenterologists in Lahore
Lemon has a natural acid in it which supplements the stomach’s digestion function. 1 tablespoon of lemon extract in one glass water after each meal will vanish out the heartburn problem.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
It is another natural acid which has a tendency to improve the digestion process. Two teaspoons into a glass of water after a meal is the solution to heartburn.
Half teaspoon of baking soda in a ¼ cup of water and drinking of this solution after 2 to 3 minutes until the heartburn subsides. It is an immediate solution to severe heartburn.
- Heartburn should be relieved to make food consumption comfortable and enjoying and these little things will help you to get the aim.