Predominantly, we are using our eyes to scrutinize at small kinds and images on mobile phones, computer screens, televisions that may lead to eye fatigue and an increase in age-related eye problems. However, the contracted eyesight does not have to be an ineluctable part of living long. Follow these three tips to sharpen your own vision, so you can see your way to a future of endurance.
Workout With Your Eyes
Few simple exercises can help you maintain excellent vision and will also keep those irritating eye floaters at bay. Perform these exercises in the morning, before bedtime, or anytime you feel fatigued eye. Make sure that you are relaxed & your hands are clean. Commit this to your daily practice and you may see better results within a month.
“Still, the majority of eye doctors do not believe that this is possible. However, developmental optometrists say that, in some cases, vision can be changed without surgery or the permanent use of corrective lenses. Now, We are offering and supervising vision therapy eye exercise programs for many types of vision problems in Pakistan.”
-Dr. Waseem Iqbal – Eye Surgeon
- Temple Massage: Using your thumb knuckles, massage your head temples in small circles, 20 times in each direction. Repeat the same actions above the mid-point of your eyebrows at the forehead, then below the eyes on both sides of the nose bridges.
- Mini-Nap Is Must: Lie down with your head back, close your eyes, and relax for just 3 minutes.
- Make Them Warm: Rub your palms together to create heat on your eyes, and then place them against your eyes for 5 seconds. Repeat this 3 times.
- Eye Focus: Hold a pen at your arm’s length, focus your eyes on it, and slowly bring the pen closer until it is about 6 inches away from your nose. Then slowly move it back, keeping your eyes focused & straight on the pen. Do it 10 times in all.
- Eye Rolling: Start by looking or facing upward and then slowly circle 10 times clockwise and 10 times anticlockwise & repeat it vice versa.
Related: Do I really look bad in glasses…?
Eat For Bright Perceiving
Protect your eyes from a quixotic diet. Our peeper requires a group of multiple nutrients to function optimally. So, begin with these-
- Blueberries, that are rich in Anthocyanin together with Grapes, and Goji berries have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your vision & benefit you if you develop cataracts.
- Those foods rich in sulfur, lecithin, and cysteine can help protect the lens of your eye from cataract formation. Excellent choices involve garlic, capers, onions, and shallots.
- Minerals like Copper and Zinc along with Vitamins A, C & E are essential for your eyesight.
- Some anti-oxidants that include Beta-carotene, Zeaxanthin and Lutein can protect the macula lutea from sun damage. One can get these antioxidants from dark & leafy greens, pumpkin, egg yolks, carrots, and sweet potatoes for a bright vision.
“Fovea, also called ‘macula Lutea’ is a yellow, oval spot situated in the center of the retina. These arethe light-sensitive cells in the retina, which gives detailed central vision. Eye diseases caused by degeneration of the cells of macula lutea may lead to the blurred vision that can cause blindness.”
Dr. Waseem Iqbal – Eye Surgeon
- Fatty acid can be found in cold water fishes like mackerel, wild salmon, cod, and sardines. Fatty acids have DHA, which provides structural support to cell membranes that boost eye health.
Giving Your Eye Rest Is Crucial
- Giving your eyes a break once every hour during your workday will be very effective for your eye & its health. Rest your eyes 5-10 minutes for every 50 minutes spent reading or in front of the computer screen. If you feel your eyes are overly tired, lie down and place cucumber slices over your eyelids, this might help you.
- Getting adequate sleep is essential for eye health. Sleep permits eyes to fully rest, recover and fix. Insufficient sleep may weaken your sight, so dash for 8 hours of minimum sound sleep a night.
If you’ve got any signs of cataract or eye issues or you desire to get rid of the spectacles you are wearing right now. Then you should not wait & rest, But, immediately consult the Best Eye Specialist Doctor, “Dr. Waseem Iqbal – Eye Surgeon” who can help you in a better way in this regard. Dr. Waseem Iqbal is an efficient Eye and Vitreo-Retinal Surgeon and his special area of interest are Corneal Transplantation, Cataract, Vitreo-Retina, and Refractive. He is a qualified ophthalmologist, who does not comprise on the health of the patient. He sits at ‘Hameed Latif Hospital in Lahore’ and serving his patients since 18 years. You can also contact him via Marham or Book your online appointment with him.
An authentic & trustworthy doctor can help you with your eye medical condition. Here is the list of Qualified and best Eye Specialists in Lahore at “Marham”. Feel free & Log On to our website for your medical queries to be answered by our highly professional doctors in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad & other main cities of Pakistan.