Do you often google your symptoms and go down the hole of thinking you have a severe medical problem? If yes, you must stop doing this because only a doctor can give a diagnosis. But, which doctor to consult for minor diseases? A General Physician can provide you with the best advice and treatment, and that too from the comfort of your home.
5 Top General Physicians in Lahore
We have listed some of the best Online doctors who provide treatment for general medical issues down below:
1. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr
Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr is one of the best general physicians in Lahore who provides online video consultations on Marham. Details about his experience and education are given below:
- Education: MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US)
- Experience: 14 years
- Patient Satisfaction Score: Dr. Mujahid Israr has received hundreds of positive reviews from Marham users, and his patient satisfaction score is 97%.
- Patients treated on Marham: Dr. Mujahid Israr treated more than 750 patients on our platform.
“I’m so happy that someone recommended me to visit Dr. Mujahid. He seems young, but his experience and knowledge about the field is vast. He listened to my issues and not only made me understand my disease but also gave me a treatment plan that helped me more than I expected. He gives respect and regards to his peers and juniors. Highly recommended. Thankyou, sir! Best wishes.” – Jahanzaib Bajwa, Patient
2. Prof. Dr. Somia Iqtadar
Dr. Somia Iqtadar is a highly qualified doctor of internal medicine. Currently, she is practicing at the CardioMed Clinic Lahore. Her specialties include Hepatitis A, B, and C, Irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes, diarrhea, and infectious diseases.
- Education: MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FRCP (London)
- Experience: 17 years
- Patient Satisfaction Score: Dr. Somia Iqtadar has fantastic reviews, and her patient satisfaction score is 97%.
- Patients treated on Marham: More than 500 patients.
Strongly recommended. Dr. Somia Iqtadar is One of the bestest doctor across in my life. She is very intelligent and treat there patient with the right cause. I was in a very critical condition of hepatitis E and now ALHAMDULILLAH am perfectly fine with concern and treatment of her. –Madian Usman, Patient
3. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Awais Abid
Muhammad Awais Abid is third on the list of the best general physicians in Lahore. He is an expert at treating diseases like Gastric ulcers, Heartburn and Hepatitis. His details are:
- Education: MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Gastroenterology)
- Experience: 15 years
- Patient Satisfaction Score: Dr. Muhammad Awais Abid has a satisfaction score of 94%.
- Patients treated on Marham: More than 300 patients.
Dr Awais abhi is very talented consultant . He gives proper satisfactory time Very gentleman in behaviour !! Such a sincere personality Always willing to help his patients listens all complaints and deals them very well. Do visit him for ur diabetic , hypertensive and gastro complaints. – Ahmar Hassan, Patient
4. Prof. Dr. Amtiaz Ahmad
Asst. Prof. Dr. Amtiaz Ahmad is a qualified doctor that provides excellent advice and is available for online consultation on Marham
- Education: MBBS, MRCP, FCPS (Medicine)
- Experience: 12 years
- Patient Satisfaction Score: Dr. Amtiaz Ahmad has a satisfaction score of 97%.
- Patients treated on Marham: More than 350 patients.
Dr. Imtiaz is highly qualified and competent practitioner. He has a good ability to diagnose, carefully listen what patient communicate, extra-ordinary good behavior. He cured the patients in very simplest and good way. May Allah Alway bless him. – Muhammad Rizwan, Patient
5. Asim Allah Bakhsh
Dr. Asim Allah Bakhsh is also one of the best general physicians in Lahore. His area of expertise includes Gastroenterology, Hypertension, Dermatology, Peads, Psychiatry, GP with Special Interest in Diabetes, Hypertension, and Lifestyle Modification management.
- Education: MBBS, MCPS
- Experience: 25 years
- Patient Satisfaction Score: Dr. Asim Allah Bakhsh has a satisfaction score of 96%.
- Patients treated on Marham: More than 370 patients.
A competent and considerate individual. I found Dr. Asim to be humble and caring with a professional attitude. – Ahsan Goheer, Patient
Can’t Find the App?
1. Which doctor is best for a general check-up?
If you want to get a general check, you can visit or consult online with a General physician or Family Doctor.
2. What is the work of a general physician?
General physicians are medical specialists who provide treatment for general diseases like diabetes and hypertension.
3. Who is a general physician in Pakistan?
General physicians in Pakistan are doctors with MBBS and MD courses.