Table of Content
In Pakistan, cleanliness is a huge problem. Everything around us is polluted. Air, water, and even food. The situation is so dire that, sometimes, the food carries less nutrition and more bacteria. The bacteria infested food affects our stomach, digestion and whole system of our body. We can try the following homemade food items as a remedy to fight against the germs and bacteria in our stomach.
1. Rice Water
Rice water is the residue water left after boiling the rice. This water is very helpful to sooth the stomach pain. It provides a protective cover over the stomach membrane, which helps to prevent inflammation.
- Boil long grain rice in twice amount of water
- Put it on medium heat
- Close the stove, wait for 6 minutes.
- Drink that water by adding small amount of honey
2. Peppermint Tea
Yes, you heard it right. Mint is really good for your stomach, and it can work wonders. Nothing beats the pain then a homemade peppermint tea. It helps to ease the bowel movement and beat the stomach ache.
- Put peppermint in water and boil it
- Close the lid
- Heat for 5 minutes and drink it will it is hot.
3. Ginger Tea
Ginger tea is a very effective anecdote for upset stomach. It helps to coat the intestinal muscles which increase the protection from harmful fluids. If you have nausea, take a sip of this tea and you will be just fine.
- Rinse and peel the ginger root (1 inch in size)
- Boil it in 2 cups of water
- Remove after 3 minutes, add honey and drink
4. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile works as anti-inflammatory solution. It provides a protective layer on the stomach and saves it from acid and bacteria. Chamomile tea is easy to make and you can find it easily from any store.
- Put boiling water on the chamomile tea bag
- Wait for 10 minutes
5. Lemon Tea
Lemon tea can help you in indigestion. Also, it helps in dealing with acidity, when the acid in your stomach increases. It keeps the acid hydrated and dilute. It is one of the simplest homemade remedy because all the ingredients are easily accessible.
- Boil water
- Put the lemon in
If you are not able to cure the stomach pain via home remedies, consult with a gastroenterologist in your area.
Latest posts by Asjl Khan (see all)
- 5 Homemade Cleansers Will Make Your Skin Shine! - April 9, 2021
- 3 Rules of Losing Weight with Intermittent Fasting - March 31, 2021
- 7 Causes Of Bad Breath No One Told You About! - March 30, 2021