Many people see the start of spring as a welcoming change. But with the pleasant breeze come airborne pollen and mold spores. And people with more sensitive immune system feel them with every breath. If you are one of them, know the reason and prevention to enjoy this spring.
In spring immune system gets resentment due to two main allergens; tree pollens and mold spores. Eleven types of trees are common triggers of allergic reaction in spring which are the following:
- Western red cedar
These trees release pollen around the same time every year, of course, it is the blossoming time the spring. Air take these pollens to your nostrils and you’ll start sneezing, experience congestion, and feel itchy eyes, ears, nose, or mouth. To reduce the intensity of these symptoms you can take help from the best allergy specialist in Lahore or Karachi via Marham.pk.
Mold spores work in a similar way. Mold, such as yeast and mildew, releases seeds called spores that are carried by the wind and cause the worst allergy symptoms from spring through fall.
No doubt, pollens, and mold spores are in excess and you cannot stop breathing. But to fight against these you just need to strengthen your shield. And you can do it by just following these simple tips.
- Take allergic medicine just before the start of the season by consultation with your family physician. You can find and consult with the best general physicians in Karachi, Lahore and other main cities via Marham.pk.
- Limit your exposure to the pollen. Keep your windows closed during the pollen season, use mouth coverings when outside and avoid to go out in the afternoon as this is the time when pollen is at peak.
- Clean your house regularly especially your room. Change your bed covers and curtains often to provide no shelter to allergens.
- Wash your hands, mouth and nasal passage at least thrice a day to keep it free from pollen. To find more about nasal troubles you can find and consult with the best ENT specialist in Lahore and Islamabad where pollen allergy is at peak these days.
- Eat a healthy diet, go for regular exercise and kick out stress to support your immune system to fight against allergen without causing allergy.
Try these to enjoy this spring without the antihistamines, and lots of sneezing.
Few Most Popular Pulmonologist In Pakistan:
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options For 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018