Table of Content
Dandruff undoubtedly is the most annoying and embarrassing part of winters. The white flakey dandruff can really bring you down.
Here are the easiest tips for you to get rid of irritating dandruff this winters:
1. Apply Honey And Lemon
2. Use Coconut Oil And Neem
3. Massage Yogurt To Your Scalp
4. Use An Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
5. Keep Your Scalp Moisturized
6. While You’re Waiting For These Remedies to Work, Hide the Evidence By Tying Up Your Hair In A Ponytail.
Even if these remedies don’t work for you, no need to worry as we have the best dermatologists to help you treat this issue. Want to know what people have to say about them?
I consulted Dr Sumara it was a brilliant experience!
I always received efficient nd good advice frm her. Always found her friendly to discuss nd helpful. Entirely satisfied with all aspects of the practice.Excellent service keep up the great work!
Dr Zafar is one of the best consultants out there. He treats the patients very kindly, takes their history with extreme patience, focuses on intricate details, avoids unnecessary tests & medications. He goes beyond where normally doctor don’t. He is caring and extremely considerate of his patients and their well being. Just the right person to have by your side while have any dermatology issues. 10/10
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!
Stay Home Stay Safe!
Most Popular Dermatologists:
Javeria Adil Chughtai
Latest posts by Javeria Adil Chughtai (see all)
- How Job Stress Affects Heart Health And 8 Ways To Deal With It - June 9, 2021
- 10 Facts Liver Health Is Improved By Drinking Coffee Everyday - June 3, 2021
- Bloating In Ramadan And 5 Easy Tips And Home Remedies To Beat It - June 2, 2021