Table of Content
There was a time when people don’t use to take mental illness seriously. “Crazy”, “Mad”, “Fanatic” were the labels they use to give it to the person who used to have some psychological issue and was in a dire need of medical and psychological help.
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder in which a person can’t focus on reality. A patient can’t interpret his/her surrounding normally. It’s a chronic disease that may require medications for a lifetime of a patient. In addition to it, hallucination and completely distorted thinking can disable the person by hindering his/her performance in daily life. To manage this disorder book an appointment with a psychologist. Marham is your best bet to find and consult with the best psychologist in Karachi, Lahore or any other main city of Pakistan. You can also book an online consultation.
Why it Occurs?
Common causes of this mental disorder include:
- Mostly it is due to a genetic problem
- Imbalance of certain chemicals in the brain such as dopamine
- Any trauma before the birth of a baby can lead to it
- Some drugs like Marijuana can cause its reoccurrence
- Its believed that older age of the father can cause it too
- Sometimes birth defect can lead to malnutrition of a brain, causing schizophrenia
- A person can harm his/herself (Self Injury)
- Extreme depression can ruin a person’s life and lead to isolation
- A person might not able to attend school
- In extreme cases, a person can attempt suicide
- If a person is not looked after by family, he can’t become financially stable
Great research has been done on this mental ailment and there are medicines that can suppress or mallow down its symptoms. Even though there is no definite treatment of it but if it is diagnosed at its early stage then a person can be saved from long-term serious complications. In addition to it, counseling of a patient and medical treatment can show visible, positive results. It can save a person from extreme schizophrenia’s condition. (Looking for a psychologist, Visit Mehram.com)
Few Most Popular Psychologists:
Latest posts by Amina Hameed (see all)
- 5 Incredible Benefits Of Omega-3 On Health - September 25, 2018
- Not All Fats Are Bad, Try Healthy-Fat To Boost Health - September 23, 2018
- Top Five Reasons Of Premature Graying Of Hair - September 23, 2018