Table of Content
A rheumatologist is a physician who is specialized in the field of rheumatology. He can diagnose, treat and can advise on preventing ailments or pain of muscles and joints. They have also expertise to treat soft tissues and musculoskeletal disorders.
When to Visit a Rheumatologist?
A rheumatologist is a professional expert who is there to help the suffering humanity. But it’s you who can decide when you should visit and take consultation from the rheumatologist. If you feel any discomfort or pain in your joint, muscles or related soft tissues which makes your normal mobility difficult then you should immediately consult a rheumatologist. Marham can help you to find and consult the best rheumatologist in Islamabad. Following signs may be an alarming indication to visit a rheumatologist:
- Pain in any joint or muscles like shoulder, ankle, knee or hip.
- Sprains or strain of ankle, knee or any joint.
- The stiffness of joints and muscles.
- Arthritis or any other pain disorder of joint like gout.
- Spine pain
How Can a Rheumatologist Help You?
Rheumatologist is the expert medical professional who can help you in the following ways;
He can take help from your told signs and some physical or biochemical tests to diagnose the problem. If needed x-ray radiography or some other radiology technique can be used to make the best diagnosis. To consult the best rheumatologist in Lahore log on to Marham.
When the proper diagnosis is made then rheumatologist starts the proper treatment. He can use following things to treat the problem;
- Medication like antacids or anti-inflammatory drugs
- Physical therapies
- Exercises and healthy diet plans
- Surgical procedures for which Masood Hospital is the best choice. It is one of the best hospitals catering to needs of rheumatology patients.
- Implants like artificial knee implants
A rheumatologist can advise you the certain amendments in daily habits to prevent the onset of joint or muscle discomfort. This advice may include following points;
- Healthy food intake. To further know what to eat for alleviating rheumatic conditions consult a nutritionist. To book an appointment with the best nutritionist in Lahore log on to Marham.
- Food consumption which can maintain muscle elasticity and avoid pain or inflammation like turmeric.
- Proper exercise and healthy physical activities.
Lifestyle Changes to Live Comfortably with Rheumatology Problems
If you are diagnosed with the certain rheumatology problems then a rheumatologist can assist you to live comfortably and reduce the severity of the symptoms. Some basic lifestyle changes can help you to attain comfortable living with joint or related muscles problem. These may include following;
- Proper medication
- Appropriate exercise
- Physical therapies
- Proper covering of the affected joints or muscles
- Take personal health cares like rest, cool or warm pads implications and oil massages.
- Proper healthy eat plans.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- Small Steps That Can Improve Your Health And Nutrition Immediately - January 23, 2021
- Healthy Chunks Are The Real Guards Of Heart - January 22, 2021
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018