Table of Content
Menopause is a time when women’s menstrual cycle stops. And the time before it is called premenopausal where women start developing signs of the decline of periods. Your estrogen levels start decreasing and you slowly reach the state of menopause. It is a start of the difficult period for women as they start producing low hormones and ovaries start producing fewer eggs.
Signs and Symptoms of Premenopause:
There can be many signs and symptoms of premenopause some are listed below.
- You may experience hot flashes when you reach the stage of premenopause.
- The gain of weight- your weight increases suddenly, you gain several pounds.
- You will experience d the dryness of the vagina.
- Sometimes you experience sudden pain in your vagina, and irregular bleeding through the vagina.
- You sweat at night.
- There are stages where you feel a change in moods or you can say frequent mood swings.
- You will feel pain while sexual intercourse.
- Some women may feel the tenderness of breasts.
It is not necessary that every woman feel same symptoms they can vary in each woman can be severe or not so severe. There are treatments and remedies for the symptoms of premenopause and they are quite helpful in providing relief. Sometimes you might need help from your gynecologist. You can find and consult with the best gynecologist in Karachi, Lahore and other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk.
Treatment and Remedies:
Here is how to manage premenopause symptoms:
- You need to improve your diet try to eat healthy foods which are rich in calcium. Dairy products are very helpful in this regard to try to eat cheese, milk, and yogurt.
- Maintain your weight according to your height and weight. This will help with the symptoms of premenopause.
- Engage in regular physical activity and do proper exercise to control your weight.
- If you smoke then cease, it will promote the breaking down of the level of estrogen in your body.
- Women need dietary supplements they need vitamin and calcium supplements. They need to eat food rich in vitamin D like eggs, fish, beef, mushrooms, and cereals.
- They should practice deep breathing and yoga to relieve themselves of the stress related to premenopause.
- They should sleep more and avoid caffeine-containing drinks.
If still, you face painful time during premenopause then talk to your health care provider, she will guide you further with this condition.