Many health traditions are in practice around the globe from ancient times and colon cleansing is one of these. Sometimes it is advised to cure serious illness but some people go through it to just clean the part. Its good in some regards but have some bad effects too. Some traditional methods of colon cleaning and risk factors are mentioned here.
Colon Cleaning Methods:
Colon cleansing is done with powdered or liquid intake of certain substances. Oral or via rectal route intake of these substances is done and these may include following:
- Laxatives both stimulant and non-stimulant types
- Herbal teas
All these methods induce colon cleaning by a natural way to get the benefits like digestive health, weight reduction, bright complexion and reduction of colon cancer chances.
Risks Associated with Natural Colon Cleaning:
Keep in mind that “natural” doesn’t always mean safe always. Many parameters like potency, safety, and purity can’t be guaranteed. Potential side effects associated with this practice are following:
- Severe vomiting and nausea
- Bowel perforation
- Gut or colon infection
- Disturbed digestion process
- Depletion of helpful normal gut flora
- Kidney failure
Alternative Ways to Maintain Colon Health:
Without going through any colon cleaning activity you can achieve healthy colon. Just follow these points.
- Your eating directly affects your colon. Eat healthy food and avoid junk or processed food.
- Increasing both soluble and insoluble fiber is beneficial as it reduces the chances of a wide range of gastrointestinal problems.
- Avoid tobacco and limit red meat.
- Stay active and do regular exercise. It will increase digestion.
- Balance your hormones level. Due to hormonal imbalance you may experience gut or colon problem. If you are experiencing this problem, via Marham you can consult the best endocrinologist in Lahore, Karachi and other main cities of Pakistan.
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids.
Never try the doubted things in the name of health benefits. Only chose the authentic and most safe option even for the sake of health.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options For 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018