Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder –ADHD is a mental disorder in adults where they face many serious problems. Most common are they feel hyperactive all the time and shows impulsive behavior and they also experience difficulty in paying attention to both things and people.
This can result in broken relations, poor performance related to work and study life, they have low self- esteem and a lot more. It is called adult ADHD but mostly it starts in childhood and if left untreated it can be recognized when a person becomes an adult. Adults face some fewer symptoms as compared with children but they always struggle and remain restless in life.
If you find any of below-mentioned symptoms in yourself or any of your loved ones do not delay to book an appointment with the best psychiatrist in Karachi, Lahore or other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk.
Signs and Symptoms of Adult ADHD:
Here are some of the symptoms of adult ADHD:
- Some people face fewer signs as they grow but some continue to face the symptoms with hinders their daily routine. They find it difficult to pay attention to things going around them.
- They experience continuous restlessness like it becomes difficult for them to sleep they stay awake for many hours.
- They become impulsive and this symptom can go from mild to severe.
- Some people suffering from it have no clue about it but they just feel like coping with everyday chores is very difficult and a challenge for them.
- They find it difficult to prioritize and focus on work-related things.
- They start missing the deadlines given to them.
- They find it difficult to drive.
- There may have some outbursts of anger and sudden mood swings as well.
With the difficulty, you face there is always some remedy or treatment available in medical science. So below is the list of treatment in adult ADHD cases.
Solutions for Adult ADHD:
- Treatment is the same as to the treatment of childhood ADHD.
- Your doctor will prescribe you proper medication helpful in your case.
- You will be provided with psychological counseling.
- There is always a chance of mental health improvement through therapeutic sessions.
Diagnosis of adult ADHD is quite difficult as every one of us at some point in life face these symptoms. It can only be diagnosed if you show severe symptoms and get evaluated properly by a good physician.