With the increasing use of social media applications, it has become quite obvious that people want to appear as best as they can go public. This obsession with physical perfection has made people crave for an ideal face and figure.
A lot of people put exceptional efforts to lose weight, and they do succeed without a doubt – following a strict diet plan, doing strenuous workouts regularly, and avoiding most of the meals with family or friends. But it’s not successful for every person who tries to lose weight.
Factors such as particular health conditions (like inflammation), extreme obesity, certain medications, and lack of determination usually interfere with the weight-loss plan because it needs a lot of effort and a long recovery time.
Bariatric surgery is the solution to this problem now. It has become possible for any kind of obese person to lose weight successfully and quickly without any side-effects. You can find and consult the best bariatric surgeon in Karachi, best bariatric surgeon in Lahore, best bariatric surgeon in Islamabad or other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk. Bariatric surgery, in fact, is favored over natural weight-loss ways by health experts because of its increasing number of health benefits to the body.
What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight-loss surgery, is a procedure in which modifications are made to the stomach or intestines to induce weight loss.
How is it done?
The most common techniques used to perform weight-loss surgery are:
- Sleeve gastrectomy which involves the removal of a portion of the stomach to decrease the amount of food intake.
- Gastric bypassing in which the digestive system passed the stomach is re-routed to reduce the absorption of calories.
- Gastric banding involves a surgical band being fitted around the stomach, reducing the amount of food required to make a person feel full.
5 Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery:
Bariatric surgery is one of those few successful surgical procedures that not only removes excess fat from your body but also helps in recovery from a number of serious diseases.
1. Reduced cancer risk: It has been observed that weight-loss surgery reduces cancer risk in morbidly obese patients.
2. Decreasing medications: There is no need to use drugs for weight-loss. Unlike these medications, bariatric surgery is quicker and has no side-effects.
3. Increased fertility with fewer complications during pregnancy: As bariatric surgery treats obesity, it automatically results in the prevention of complications that may arise during pregnancy due to the excessive weight of gestational diabetes. Weight loss also improves the fertility of a person. For further guidance in this regard book an appointment with the best gynecologist in Islamabad. Lahore or other main cities of Pakistan via marham.pk.
4. Improved self-worth and quality of life: Experts say that obesity surgery has a very positive effect on the mental health of a person. With ideal body, proportions come confidence and motivation to live a quality life.
5. Higher remission rates of type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome: People who had undergone weight-loss surgery demonstrated increasing remission rates of two of the most common and serious health conditions – type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
Results of the analysis showed that people who underwent bariatric surgery lost more body weight (an average of 26 kg), compared to those who followed non-surgical methods. They also showed greater improvements in their quality of life and showed lower medication use, compared with non-surgical patients.
Technological discoveries mold our time. They are frequently and successfully overtaking conventional methods even in the health sector. Having an attractive figure is every person’s dream, and bariatric surgery is the most efficient gateway to achieve it. At marham.pk. you can contact the top bariatric surgeons in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, etc., for this purpose.
Few Most Popular Bariatric Surgeons in Pakistan:
Latest posts by Noorul Huda (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Caffeine: Sources And Advantages. - September 17, 2018
- 7 Genius Hacks To Learn Like A Pro! - September 11, 2018
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Drinking From Your Tap Directly - September 11, 2018