CaC 1000 plus is a calcium supplementation essential for supporting healthy bones and teeth. This supplementation is available in effervescent tablets that are dissolved in water for consumption. CaC 1000 plus contains calcium carbonate and calcium lactate gluconate.
Manufacturer: GSK (GlaxoSmithKline)
Generic: Calcium Carbonate, Calcium lactate gluconate, Vitamins
Product form: Effervescent tablet
About CaC 1000 Plus
CaC 1000 Plus is a great way to get your daily calcium intake. It contains 1000mg of calcium carbonate, the most absorbable form of calcium.
It is easy to take and is gentle on the stomach, and a great choice for those who are looking for a good-quality calcium supplement with a pleasant taste. CaC 1000 Plus is also affordable and comes in a convenient tablet form.
Nutrients Content of CaC 1000 :
One tablet of CaC 1000 provides the following nutrients:
|Nutrients in CaC 1000||Amount|
|calcium lactate gluconate||1000 mg|
Consult a doctor to know if the CaC 1000 is suitable for you or not.
What are the Uses of CaC 1000 Plus?
CaC 1000 is a versatile supplement that can be used for many different conditions of bones and joints. If you are deficient in calcium or have osteoporosis, CaC 1000 may be a good option.
Some of the major uses of CaC 1000 plus include;
- To treat or prevent calcium deficiency: CaC 1000 can be used to treat calcium deficiency because it contains a high amount of calcium.
- To treat osteoporosis: CaC 1000 can also be used to treat osteoporosis because it contains calcium and vitamin C and D3. These nutrients are essential for bone health.
- To improve joint function: CaC 1000 can improve joint function because it contains calcium, vitamin C, and vitamin D3.
- To maintain healthy bones and teeth: CaC 1000 can also help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
What is the price of CaC 1000 Plus in Pakistan in 2023?
CaC-1000 Plus Tab 10’s cost is 180-220 PKR in Pakistan. The price may vary slightly depending on the increase in the manufacturing cost and the retailers.
Learn about the 5 best vitamins for cracking knees.
What are the CaC 1000 Plus benefits?
The nutrients present in CaC 1000 Plus, along with their potential benefits, have been listed below:
1. Calcium Lactate Gluconate
Calcium lactate gluconate is a calcium salt of lactic acid and gluconic acid. It is approved for use as a calcium supplement.
- Calcium lactate gluconate has a neutral taste and is more soluble than other calcium salts.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of osteoporosis and bone fractures.
- It also effectively treats and prevents conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
2. Calcium Carbonate
The calcium carbonate compound is the main component of bones and teeth. There are many reasons why calcium carbonate is good for bones.
- For starters, it helps to maintain bone density. This is important because bones can weaken and are more susceptible to fractures as we age.
- In addition to these benefits, calcium carbonate can help reduce the risk of developing colorectal cancer. This is because this nutrient helps keep the colon lining healthy.
3. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body.
- It helps the body make collagen, a protein that provides structure to bones and teeth.
- Vitamin C also plays an important role in healing wounds and repairing and maintaining cartilage, tendons, and ligaments.
- CaC 1000 Plus is a great supplement to ensure you get enough Vitamin C in your diet.
4. Vitamin D3
Vitamin D is important for many reasons. It helps the body absorb calcium necessary for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D also helps prevent osteoporosis, which can lead to bone fractures.
Do you know about the dietary sources of Vitamin D3?
- Additionally, vitamin D may help protect against cancer, such as breast and colon cancer.
- Some research even suggests that vitamin D in Cac 1000 plus may help improve mood and cognitive function.
Also, read the list of the best Vitamin D tablets available in Pakistan.
Can you use CaC 1000 plus during Pregnancy?
CaC 1000 Plus is safe for use during pregnancy. The body’s need for calcium is increased during pregnancy as it is also required by the growing fetus. For this reason, a calcium supplementation, Cac 1000 plus, is required.
- It helps increase bone strength to meet the daily calcium requirements of the body.
- Cac 1000 plus keeps the bones strong and helps improve muscle movement and blood circulation.
- The function of the nervous system is also improved as CaC tablets aid signal transmission from the brain to the rest of the body.
Consult a gynecologist to know the exact dosage of CaC 1000 plus based on your specific needs.
What are the Side Effects of CaC 1000 Plus?
CaC 1000 Plus is a dietary supplement linked to several side effects. These include;
- Gastrointestinal upset
It may also interact with certain medications, so speaking to a healthcare provider before taking this supplement is important. If you experience any side effects after taking CaC 1000 Plus, see a doctor urgently.
The Bottom Line
The CaC 1000 Plus is an affordable supplement that can help improve your bone and teeth health. It has plenty of useful vitamins and minerals that your diet might miss. The supplement is available online and in stores.
However, consult your doctor before taking any supplements, including the CaC 1000 Plus. This is especially important if you have any health conditions or are taking medication.
1. Does CaC 1000 plus have sugar?
CaC 1000 plus does not have sugar. It is a soluble tablet that provides calcium, vitamin C and Vitamin D3. It comes in different flavors like cola, mango, lemon, and orange.
2. What is the best time to take CaC 1000 plus?
CaC 1000 plus can be taken anytime during the day, with or without food. However, avoid taking the tablet at night as it can cause gastrointestinal upset. If the tablet causes diarrhea even during the day, take it between meals.
3. Does CaC 1000 increase BP?
CaC 1000 does not increase Blood pressure since it does not contain any sodium. However, if you are having problems after taking CaC 1000 plus, it is recommended to discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
Disclaimer: The content published on Marham.pk is for informational or educational purposes only, produced from FDA-approved literature, and does not substitute professional medical advice. Please consult your healthcare provider before using a prescription or over-the-counter drug, or any other treatment option.