Be aware of gestation liver disorder.
The good news of getting pregnant and making good plans about future child is really associated with some serious complications. We are not talking about nausea, vomiting or casual dizziness. These problems get their solution with time. But some medical problems visit the pregnant lady, leads serious pregnancy issues and stay there even after, liver problem is one of the, have a careful look on following words to get know about this.
Liver Problem in Pregnancy:
During pregnancy the lady may suffer from some serious liver disorders mostly in the 3rd trimester of the pregnancy. Sometimes they may arise early and if left unmanaged become a threat for the mother and future child. Mostly following liver disorders occurred in pregnancy
- Acute fatty liver
- Intrahepatic cholestasis
These liver disorders during pregnancy can be diagnosed by noting following signs;
- Intense itching which becomes more severe during night
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
As soon as these signs are noticed visit liver specialist. If you are resident of a big city and afraid of long distances, you can take online advice or get an appointment with the best liver specialist in Lahore or any big city of Pakistan through Marham.pk.
Till the day, the exact reason of arising liver problem during gestation is not exactly known. But it is thought that they may arise due to;
- Some genetic effects
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy
- Alcohol or tobacco consumption
- Early history of liver damage
- Certain viral infection
Diagnosed with a liver disorders is a bad news for the pregnant lady as this may cause severe complications like;
- Poor absorption of fat and leads to malnutrition in mother and baby
- Low levels of vitamin K-dependent blood clotting factor which leads to severe postpartum blood loss
- Easy to get infections
- Kidney problem
- Heart problem
The adverse effects of liver ailment not limited to the gestating mother but also affect the baby inside the uterus. Following complication regarding to the baby may arise;
- Early birth
- Difficulty in breathing during pregnancy or after birth
- Death of the baby in late pregnancy
- Appropriate care and regular medical checkups during whole months of pregnancy is the only way to avoid any bad happening.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options For 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018