Table of Content
Ear pains are hard to bear, they can go on their own or sometimes you need a treatment if it’s not improving. There is a misconception that ear pains only happen to children, no adults also get affected by them. It could be a sharp pain or a burning sensation, may be constant or appear after an interval, either way, consult your ENT specialist. You can find and consult the best ENT specialist in Lahore, Karachi or any other main city of Pakistan via Marham. Earaches have many causes below are few of them:
- Infection – mostly due to infections we face slow or sometimes severe pain in ears. It is very irritable and can affect our hearing too.
- Injury – it may be due to an injury while playing sports. A common cause of ear pain in children is due to this.
- Inflammation – it is also a common cause of ear pain. Inflammation occurs due to many reasons.
Ear Drum Causes:
When you experience intense ear pain with fluids and bleeding through your ear it is because of eardrum rupture. One should never stick something in his ear. Avoid using cotton swabs. If you feel there is an excess of wax in your ear then go to your doctor and let him deal with it.
Other Common Causes and Reasons:
Most common cause of ear pain is an infection.
- When pressure in the air changes it also affects your ears e.g. flying on a plane etc
- Building up of earwax in the ear
- Any foreign object in the ear could be an insect
- Shampoo or other product trapped in ear
- Infection in the tooth
- Braces on tooth
- Eczema can also cause ear pain
- Pain in jaw, throat or neck can be associated with the ear pain.
- You need to stop smoking.
- Avoid exposure to dust and pollen if you are allergic to them.
- Treat your sinus if you have it.
- Avoid loud music and other sharp noises.
- Do not use earplugs while listening.
- Keep your ears dry while bathing or swimming.
If you face any an earache than consult your ENT specialist and don’t try home remedies. Find the best ENT specialist in Islamabad, Karachi or any other main city of Pakistan via Marham.