Table of Content
Are you a late riser and skip breakfast every day? Do you know your compromising on breakfast habits can lead you to serious health issues? If you are out of ideas for a healthy breakfast, read this article and know some easy recipes for your breakfast!
Skipping or compromising on breakfasts these days has become very common among youngsters, comparatively among the youth of most countries. The definitions of breakfast vary from culture to culture. In most cultures and settings, it refers to eating a morning meal at home.
Breakfast skipping in youths has been associated with health-compromising behaviors and unhealthy social lifestyles which may comprise excessive use of tobacco, alcohol, and substance abuse. Many girls skip breakfast more often than boys. It is a chosen method of weight loss and in some individuals associated with dieting or disordered eating.
Habitual breakfast skipping is associated with various lifestyles, routines, and physical conditions, including insomnia, fatigue, smoking, lack of exercise, excessive use of alcohol, full-time working, and lack of time for eating.
It is considered an unhealthy eating habit and associated with numerous health-related issues, including type 2 diabetes mellitus, coronary heart disease, obesity, and metabolic syndrome (MetS).
Read More: 5 Reasons Why You Should Eat Breakfast
Individuals can overcome some of the factors that one way or another cause individuals to skip their breakfast habitually or due to an unhealthy lifestyle by monitoring their social habits and then overcoming them one at a time.
To start with such individuals can make and follow a weekly timetable to fix their eating and sleep patterns, start to take 1/4th of a meal as breakfast, improve the water intake, 3-4 hours of workout per week, detox drinks can be used twice a week. Furthermore, a healthcare professional can be reached to discuss these conditions.
If you don’t like to eat the same breakfast every day, you can try different foods and their combos in breakfast. Here are some great foods that can be consumed as breakfast;
- Eggs are the healthiest option for your breakfast. You can consume eggs in different forms like, in form of omelets, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, poached eggs, etc. It provides you protein and calcium that keeps you energetic for the whole day.
- Greek yogurt is a delicious option to add calcium to your diet.
- Oatmeal and cereals are also healthy choices that you can include in your breakfast. You can eat oatmeal with milk or with saltish chicken soup. Adding dry fruits to your cereals is another healthy way to increase nutrients in your breakfast.
- Coffee is a very healthy option to stay active the whole day when consumed in the breakfast. Black coffee has multiple health benefits. Thats why including black coffee in your breakfast is a great option to start your day.
- Fruits like apples, oranges, avocado, berries are very nutritious options to include in your breakfast.
- Milk and cheese are a good sources of protein and calcium that can be added to your breakfast along with other food items.
Now let’s discuss the benefits of eating breakfast every day;
- Breakfast provides you with the essential amount of energy that your body needs for the whole day.
- Breakfast provides you the essential glucose that your body needs.
- Breakfast keeps your body full of essential vitamins and minerals.
- It prevents many illnesses that can be caused by skipping breakfast.
It’s easy to find a doctor these days. By using the internet not only one is able to find a doctor specific to a patient’s condition but also one that is near to your location. Some websites like Marham.pk also list doctors by their credentials, along with reviews from patients who have visited them. This way one can choose a doctor that they think is most suitable for them.
What is breakfast?
Breakfast refers to eating a morning meal at home or breaking the fast that you are keeping during your sleep for the entire night.
Why is breakfast important?
Breakfast provides you with a lot of healthy nutrients and water after waking up. It keeps you energetic for the entire day. It prevents many illnesses.
What happens by compromising on breakfast?
By compromising on breakfast, you invite so many health issues. It is not a healthy choice to skip breakfast daily.
What are healthy breakfast foods?
Eggs, Greek yogurt, fruits like apples and avocadoes, oatmeal, cereals, cheese, dry fruits, milk, are some of the healthy breakfast options that you can include in your daily early morning meals.
Book an appointment now to seek professional help from the best child specialist in Pakistan. You can book an appointment with top doctors in Pakistan through Marham by calling the Marham helpline: 0311-1222398 or online booking facility through the website or Marham mobile app.
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!
Stay Home. Stay Safe!