Table of Content
What is the worst nightmare a girl has to go through?. Would you disagree if I say that the worst nightmare every girl has is pimples?. Not only girls but boys too suffer from the same issue. Pimples not only ruin your face and skin but also drives you insane with the excessive discomfort and urge to pop them. Moreover, what annoys the most is that they show up when we least expect them to be there.
If you have major events coming up, i.e bestie’s wedding, interview day or others, stop thinking about it because they will take a minute to show up. If you have tried all the medicines and treatments and still fail to see any positive result, here are some natural remedies for pimple marks. Do not surf the internet anymore as we have already done that for you!
Have A Look!
What Causes Pimples?
If you have wondered what’s the difference between Acne and Pimples like I’ve always wondered, here is a little help for you.
- Pimples are a result of blocked pores. The excess production of sebum, dead skin cells, and bacteria which gets trapped in our skin, consequently, our pores get blocked and pimples start showing up.Whereas,
- Acne is a condition that develops over the years due to skin involving oil glands at the base of a hair follicle that can cause conditions like skin lesions, such as pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, pustules, cysts, etc.
The following conditions trigger pimples and acne:
- Puberty can be the biggest cause
- Stress activates acne
- Upset sleep cycle or lack of sleep
- Hormonal changes
- Certain Medications
- Excessive sweating and Humid atmosphere
What Are Pimple Marks?
Acne and Pimple marks can be identified easily as they are quite different from other dark spots and blemishes. The dark spots having slight pink or brown colour or hyperpigmentation can be seen clearly as a result of skin damage after the inflammation.
Important Habit Changes To Improve Acne
Living with acne and pimples is very difficult as it can be uncomfortable and can result in low self-confidence and esteem. These effective Dos and don’ts can help you keep acne and pimples away.
- Try to maintain the best skin hygiene
- Wash your face twice daily with mild face wash and lukewarm water
- Do not rub or scrub your face harshly
- Try to moisturise your skin as soon as you wash your face
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid heavy makeup
- Use oil-free sunscreen
- Drink lots of water and stay hydrated as it will help you get clear and glowing skin
- Do not stress much
The Home Remedies Which Work Perfectly On All Skins
Home remedies are always the best option to try before you opt for any expensive medical treatment because these remedies have the least reaction on our skin.
Here are a few good ones for you!
1. Honey And Cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon both the ingredients are considered as the best combination for the skin. Try to use it with a 2:1 ratio as it can be very effective to dry out those pimples. Cinnamon and Honey has a drying effect on the skin and also works as an anti-bacterial.
2. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil works both as anti-bacterial and antiseptic but, remember to use it diluted with 1:8 ratio. It is very strong and can irritate the skin if used undiluted.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is not only good for ingestion but can also be a great toner for skin. It is filled with antioxidants and also bacteria-killing properties. Green tea is very effective if we even spray it on the face or even specifically on the acne-affected areas.
4. Cucumber Ice
Grate a cucumber, make a paste and freeze it as cubes. These cubes can be used for painful red and inflamed pimples as it will calm them down. It is an instant pain reliever.
Garlic is a great ingredient which helps to boost the body’s ability to fight infectious germs. It has been used in many traditional medicines as well. Crush a garlic clove and make a paste. Apply that paste on your pimples or pimple marks, leave it for a while and wash it with lukewarm water.
Talk To A Dermatologist
Pimples and acne can be very annoying and disturbing, it is good to discuss your skin issues with a dermatologist as soon as you can before it worsens. If not dealt with on time, acne can ruin your skin as it can leave stubborn marks.
Talk to a dermatologist now by booking an appointment through Marham.pk or by calling at 03111222398. Moreover, for timely updates and to get all the information on your mobile phone, install our mobile app now!. With the help of our mobile app, you can book both in-clinic and also online audio/video consultations very easily.
Install Marham’s App Through These Links:
Stay Home Stay Safe!
Javeria Adil Chughtai
Latest posts by Javeria Adil Chughtai (see all)
- Face Yoga: 5 Surprising Age Rewinding Benefits You Should Know! - June 17, 2021
- How Job Stress Affects Heart Health And 8 Ways To Deal With It - June 9, 2021
- 10 Facts Liver Health Is Improved By Drinking Coffee Everyday - June 3, 2021