Table of Content
Who doesn’t need healthy heart but one has to make effort to stay healthy and eat foods healthy for his heart. When you improve your diet by adding healthy food in it you prevent yourself from different diseases like high cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure. You can find and consult with the best cardiologist in Karachi, Lahore and all other main cities of Pakistan via Marham. Obesity is harmful to your hearts health and blocks your blood vessels resulting in heart failure. If you are health conscious and watchful for your hearts health than you should keep these foods away from your meals. Try to cut them out for a healthy heart and healthy lifestyle.
Foods to Avoid:
- Processed meats are very dangerous as they have everything preserved in them they have quite a large quantity of salt in them avoid all those sausages and deli meals. The study has proved that processed meat is the worst kind of food.
- Starch which is commonly present in potatoes is harmful but whole grains have a lower risk of heart stroke and heart diseases. They are helpful in weight loss and lower blood pressure and control hunger.
- White bread and white rice contain carbohydrates in them which have adverse effects on the health of our heart. When some food goes through the process of processing or preserving them than many healthy components are removed from it like fatty acids, fiber, and minerals.
- Don’t eat those foods which have sodium and sugar in it. Sugars used in some foods increase production of fat by the liver. Just take them occasionally not daily. Cutting sodium from your food will automatically lower your blood cholesterol. Salt is a strong ingredient used for flavor in foods but not so good for hearts so when you are cooking add salt at the end.
- Avoid sugary drinks and soda they add more and more calories to your weight even diet or sugar-free drinks are not advisable by the doctors as they have no nutrition in them.
- Avoid too much butter, cream and mayo, these are rich in saturated fats which lead to bad cholesterol levels.
Try to avoid all the junk and eat in moderation to stay happy and healthy!