Table of Content
Do you want to know how to grow beard naturally at home faster? Beard growth oil is the answer! If you have slow beard growth, a patchy beard, or want thicker beard hair, you’ll find all the natural solutions in this article. The best way to get thicker, fuller, and healthier beard hair is by using beard oils, and the most amazing part is that they are natural.
However, it is highly recommended to consult a doctor if you have any skin issues before using new products. You can consult with the best dermatologists now by visiting Alkhaleej Clinics. Now, let’s discuss in detail beard oils for hair growth and their benefits.
Benefits of Beard Oil for Growth and Thickness
Patchy beard is common among men, especially in youngsters trying to grow a beard for the first time. Thin or patchy beards can be caused by a number of reasons, like improper hygiene, genes, or hormonal imbalance. However, you need not be worried since beard oils can be your friend in fighting this issue. Some of the benefits include:
- makes beard hair stronger and thicker while preventing split ends and patchy beard
- Beard oil nourishes and hydrates the hair preventing them from becoming dry and rough
- Moisturizes the skin underneath, which helps the dry and dead skin to be restored
- Stops itching and dandruff in beard hair
- It tames the hair making it easier to style your beard
- Your beard smells fresh and clean
Best Beard Oil for Growth and Thickness
Natural oils stimulate hair follicles, strengthen the roots, and condition the skin beneath your beard. When your beard is dry, it becomes brittle and sheds, just like your hair on your head, causing patches. Your beard hair is not different from the hair on your head; beard hair needs care just like them. We have listed the best natural beard oils that promote thick hair growth and give shine to your beard. So, you can grow bread naturally at home faster.
Coconut Oil for Beard Growth
Coconut oil is known for its hydrating properties and is quite famous for its hair growth-promoting qualities. It is to be noted that coconut oil might cause acne in people with oily skin types. If you have a normal skin type, it can benefit your beard in the following ways:
- Coconut oil quickly absorbs in the beard hair, making it appear thicker, fuller, and longer
- It is highly hydrating, which keeps dandruff and dry hair in control
- Adds a beautiful shine and moisture to your beard
- It makes beard hair soft and smooth
- Heals dry, damaged hair and prevents hair fall in beard
Castor Oil for Beard Growth
Castor oil is the best beard growth oil for patchy beard because it stimulates hair growth when applied regularly. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in castor oil that boost hair growth. The benefits of using castor oil for beard growth include:
- Improves blood flow in the hair follicles of the beard, making them grow faster
- reduces skin rashes or inflammation on the face
- makes hair thick and shinier
- gives fast results after just two weeks of usage
Jojoba Oil for Beard Growth
You must have heard of jojoba hair shampoo or conditioner because it is commonly used in skin and hair products. The reason for this is its surprising benefits, including:
- Jojoba oil acts as a natural conditioner making beard hair soft and smooth
- it prevents acne and infections on the skin due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- It also prevents beard hair from getting dull and damaged, stopping them from becoming dead
Argan Oil for Beard Growth
Argan oil is sourced from Morocco and is famous for treating dull, curly, and dry hair. So, if your beard hair has lost its charm due to pollution or other factors, argan oil is the one you should choose. Its benefits are:
- Argan oil contains Vitamin E, which promotes hair growth and restores shine and moisture to hair
- It boosts cell growth in the hair follicle and makes your beard fuller
- It tames frizz and makes the beard hair soft, smooth, and easier to style
Essential Oils for Beard Growth and Thickness
Essential oils are plant-derived substances. Each essential oil has a unique aroma due to the presence of unique aromatic compounds. There are claims that these oils also enhance the growth and thickness of beard hair.
Tea tree Oil for Beard Growth
The benefits of tea tree oil for beard growth are listed below:
- protects from chemical build-up in beard hair
- reduces hair loss and damage
- increases blood flow and causes faster beard hair growth
- removes dirt from pores of skin beneath the beard, preventing acne
- makes the beard healthy and non-greasy
Peppermint Oil for Beard Growth
The best essential oil to grow beard at home faster is peppermint essential oil. There are many claims about its effectiveness on the internet, and surprisingly, some of these are supported by scientific evidence. It imparts the following benefits on beard growth:
- It promotes hair growth without any toxins
- increasing blood flow in the beard area, so the hair follicles get more nutrients and grow faster
- naturally thicker and healthier hair
The Bottom Line
The beard growth oils mentioned in this article are all-natural and readily available anywhere around the world. Many famous beard growth oil brands use these oils in their ingredients. Now, you don’t have to buy expensive beard oils; you can use the ones given above. You might find them already present at home or can purchase them locally at lower prices. There are potentially no benefits of using these oils unless you are allergic to any one of them or have extremely sensitive skin. In that case, please consult your doctor before using any new product on your skin.
1. Does Beard Oil help Beard Growth?
Beard oils for hair growth are gaining increasing popularity, and many people have benefitted from them. However, they don’t grow your beard overnight like magic and have to be used regularly to see results.
2. What is the best beard growth oil for patchy beard?
Coconut and castor oil are among the best beard growth oils for patchy beards because they stimulate hair growth when applied regularly.
3. How to use beard oil for growth?
Take a few drops of any beard growth oil given above and apply it evenly to your beard. You can also light massage your beard skin to make sure the oil has penetrated.
Book an appointment now to answer all your queries. You can book an appointment with the top Dermatologists through Marham by calling at Marham helpline: 0311-1222398 or by online booking facility through the website or Marham mobile app.
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!