Food is one of the weak points anyone can have. There’s 90% of us which are foodies. But there are types, two main types of foodies. First one, who eat and workout to balance it off. Second ones, the ones who eat, sleep and then eat again. This article is for the ones who love eating and hate getting up for a workout. Watch out for a thing known as Binge Eating Disorder.
Are You Suffering From Binge Eating Disorder?
Too much eating is not only for the sake of fun, but it can also cause you much more damage than you can think. Check with the doctor if you come under the category of a disorder known as binge eating disorder. This is a serious illness that can have a significant negative impact on those who have it.
Almost 2% of people all around the world are affected by Binge Eating Disorder. This disorder is based on episodes of eating and overeating. Binge Eating Disorder is often a result of a mental health condition, such as depression or anxiety.
You can identify the symptoms of BED through these points
- If a person eating much more quickly than usual
- eating until you feel too full
- If you’re eating a lot when not hungry
- eating alone due to embarrassment
- feeling disgusted, depressed or guilty after eating
Top 5 Most Fattening Foods
- Fizzy and Sugar Filled Drinks
Fizzy drinks and other beverages which are full of sugar are full of calories too.
- Potato Chips
Potato chips may taste good but they can only satisfy your hunger for a time, it comes back forcing you to eat more.
Pasta is purely made from flour, it isn’t considered as a proper meal as it gets digested quickly and leaves you hungry again.
- Ready-Made Meals
Ready-made meals, picked from the local stores do seem easy and convenient but you end up getting fatter if you eat them.
How Can You Recover From Binge Eating Disorder
- If you’re trying to diet after binge eating, don’t do that. Try to change your routine gradually.
- Stop looking at the weighing scale, it won’t help you lose weight.
- Do not try to be perfect, try to be healthy and fit
- Try taking care of yourself: Sleep, food and activity
- Fight the Urge to Binge
- Get your lazy self up
- Ask a friend to be your workout partner
How Workout Can Improve Your Health
- It Helps Us Control All The Extra Weight
Along with improving diet, exercise plays an important role in controlling your weight.
- Reduce Heart Diseases Risks
Exercise makes our heart stronger and improves blood circulation. Better blood flow improves oxygen levels in our body.
- Help Your Body Manage Blood Sugar
Exercising can improve and balance blood sugar levels.
- Improve Your Mental Health
During exercise, all the harmful chemicals are released from our body which is the best remedy to improve our mood and make us feel more relaxed.
What Workouts Are Helpful For Weight-Loss
Walking is one of the best exercises for weight loss. It is very convenient and an easy way for any person to begin their physical activity with. Walking is also, it’s a lower-impact exercise, meaning it doesn’t stress your joints.
- Jogging or running
Jogging and running are great exercises to help you lose weight.
Cycling is a very good activity that helps us improves our fitness and can help to lose weight.
Many people love yoga because it helps them to relax but very few of us know that yoga is also a great way to lose weight. Go ahead, join some yoga classes.
Pilates is great for a beginner. Though it doesn’t burn as many calories as running and cycling can do. But it is fun and convinces you to stick to your routine for a longer span on time.
For more helpful advice and professional assistance, you can log on to Marham.pk or opt for our online consultation and talk to any doctor or health professional of your choice.
Start living healthy!
Javeria Adil Chughtai
Latest posts by Javeria Adil Chughtai (see all)
- The 3 Best Services You Can Get From Marham - November 13, 2019
- 10 Best Qualities Of A Good Doctor - November 11, 2019
- Asthma And Allergies: Stay Safe From The Double Trouble - October 28, 2019