Table of Content
With the passage of good days of youth nightmare of baldness starts horrifying males. More than the half percent of this gender is suffering from the pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia around the world. Some males get baldness in the early years of youth but most of them suffer from this during late adulthood which becomes severe with the progression of age.
A lot of people learn to live with it and for others, hair transplant is the last refuge. To get a consultation from specialists of this field visit Marham. Where you can find the best hair transplant specialists in Lahore and all other main cities of Pakistan.
Myths about Baldness:
In the community, many things are common about male baldness which have no scientific basis and are proven to be wrong after years of research.
- A person inherits baldness from his mother’s father.
- Weight training and other specific types of physical activity cause baldness.
- Bald men are sexually more active.
- Frequent ejaculations and active sexual life causes baldness.
Following are some real facts and happenings associated with pattern baldness.
How it Happens:
The typical pattern baldness of males starts from the hairline and gradually moves towards the back forming the shape of the English alphabet “M” shape. Progressively the hair becomes shorter and thinner, as a result, U-shaped or horseshoe-like pattern of hair arise around both sides of the head.
Why it Happens:
The major reason behind the pattern baldness is certain genetic makeup which makes some men more susceptible to this worst happening. It may also run in family as researchers believed that if a person is suffering from baldness his son will also have this disorder. But some other factors may also be responsible for it like
- Alteration in male sex hormones called androgens
- Insulin resistance
- Metabolic disorders
- Certain types of tumors
- Specific medications like anabolic steroids
- Harsh or abnormal thyroid conditions
- Fungal infection of scalp
- Poor nutrition
Is it Preventable?
Mostly suffering humans thought that this is totally disastrous ailment which cannot be prevented. But in reality, it can be prevented or at least delayed by following ways
- Eating healthy diets like red and orange fruits, green vegetables, yogurt, dairy products and fatty fish to enhance hair growth.
- Use plenty of water to keep the androgen level at appropriate levels.
- Reduce the level of stress as it directly affects the androgens level.
- Keep your scalp clean to avoid getting an infection.
- Regularly massage the scalp to enhance hair growth and strength.
How it Gets Treated?
Once the onset of baldness is diagnosed. The person should get proper consultation and treatment from a good consultant to get rid of it completely or at least reduce it to the minimal level.
Following methods may help to treat pattern baldness
- Proper medication like minoxidil and finasteride
- Hormonal therapies to get proper level of androgen
- Nutritional therapies
- If all else fails as a last resort hair transplant can be undergone. To get best hair transplant treatment in Lahore visit Marham. As this is the only permanent solution for baldness.