Table of Content
Schizophrenia is an alarming mental disorder which affects persons thinking, feeling and routine behavior. The person with schizophrenia faces difficulty in distinguishing between real and imaginary things and objects may be unresponsive at a certain time for some duration, and may also have a problem in normal expression of emotions. Kids just before adulthood or young adults are at greater risk. Get the necessary information about this mental disorder to fight against it. To get more help and guidance you can find and consult with the best psychologist in Karachi, Lahore and other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk.
If you or anyone around you manifested following symptoms, he might be a victim of schizophrenia.
- False beliefs.
- Confused thinking.
- Unresponsive behavior.
- Disorganized speech pattern.
- Reduced social engagement.
- Lack of motivation.
- Change in personal hygiene, appearance, and traits.
- Increasing withdrawal from social situations.
- Irrational and angry response to loved ones.
- Inability to sleep or focus on something.
The actual causes behind the onset of this mental abnormality are still not very clear but it is believed that this situation arises due to following factors:
- Usage of some specific chemicals.
- Genetic factors.
- Viral infections.
- Immune disorders.
- Parental age.
- Poor nutrition during pregnancy.
- Specific weather conditions like winter or spring.
Prevention of this hysterical situation is really difficult as there are no reliable signs and symptoms reported till now. But mental health professionals recommend following measures to prevent this disorder:
- Avoid usage of drugs such as cannabis and cocaine.
- Regular exercise and physical activity.
- Healthy social activities and gaming.
- Avoid staying alone.
This complex mental ailment is not treated only by one thin,g its treatment requires more good and skilled management. If you are in search of a good psychiatrist to solve some mental issue visit Marham.pk to find the best psychiatrist in Karachi, Lahore and other main cities of Pakistan. Treatment of this perplexed disorder is based on the following factors:
- Psychological and social support
- Hospitalization may occur for severe episodes
- Cognitive therapies
- Regular exercise and social activity.
- Stay connected socially, befriend others to avoid all types of mental problems.Its been established by several studies that if you stay connected and have an active social life you can not only ward off many ailments but also your chances of living longer are increased.
Few Most Popular Psychologists in Lahore:
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- Small Steps That Can Improve Your Health And Nutrition Immediately - January 23, 2021
- Healthy Chunks Are The Real Guards Of Heart - January 22, 2021
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018