Neurobion is a vitamin supplement that comprises a variety of B vitamins. It comes in the form of an oral tablet. It may also be accessible as an injectable in some countries
Many people want to know what are the side effects of this medicine and the Neurobion tablet uses as well. This article will answer some of the most common questions about Neurobion. We’ll also tell you how you can get a prescription for Neurobion in Pakistan. So, make sure to read till the end.
Vitamins B1+B6+B12 is a part of Neurobion that is a clinically proven nerve-nourishing B vitamin supplement, when combined with a healthy diet and exercise, protects and nourishes your nerves.
It can aid in the treatment or prevention of nutritional deficiencies. It is a supplement containing a blend of three B vitamins. Thiamin is another name for vitamin B-1. Pyridoxine is the chemical name for vitamin B-6, while cyanocobalamin is the chemical name for vitamin B-12.
Neurobion might help with pregnancy troubles, convulsions caused by neurological issues or seizures, and homocystinuria.
Price of Neurobion in Pakistan
The price of Neurobion is 825 PKR for a pack of 20 film-coated tablets. Through Marham, you can get any medicine delivered to your doorstep today. Click here, to use the Marham app to purchase medicines today.
Neurobion Tablet Uses
According to data, Neurobion tablet uses are primarily related to Vitamin B deficiency symptoms including:
- signs of nerve damage, such as tingling or numb pains in the hands and feet
- poor immune system function
- problems with various organs, such as the liver, kidney, or skin
- general fatigue
- weight loss or difficulty gaining weight
Side Effects of Neurobion
Neurobion is typically safe if the recommendations on the label are followed. B vitamin supplements might cause urine to become bright yellow in rare circumstances. This is a transient and innocuous consequence.
Taking too much of the product may result in the following negative effects:
- excessive urination
- nerve damage
Additional side effects not mentioned here may occur. Consult a doctor if you notice any unusual or severe side effects. Click here to see an online doctor now via the Marham app.
Concerns about Neurobion
Some common concerns related to using the Neurobion are:
- People with allergies to vitamin B might experience a rash
When not to use Neurobion?
Medical News Today suggests you should not use Neurobion in the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to B-Vitamins in Neurobion, or if you have any other allergies, see your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medication.
Here are some general instructions for using the Neurobion:
- Take Neurobion exactly as directed by your doctor.
- Do not overdose or misuse this drug.
- Consult your doctor if your kid has any negative side effects while taking this medication.
- Do not discontinue medication without first discussing it with your doctor.
- Dispose of it when the expiration date has passed.
- Make certain that any unneeded medication is properly disposed of.
According to the Drug website, Neurobion might interact with the following drugs:
Some other important details related to Neurobion are given below;
- The typical dosage of Neurobion is one pill per day, ideally after breakfast. However, it may fluctuate or vary depending on the patient’s state of health, and only a physician familiar with the patient’s medical history can determine the appropriate dosage.
- If a patient is currently taking vitamins or medications, the dosage may need to be adjusted. If you have any questions about your medicine, speak with your doctor.
- Take the Neurobion dose you missed as soon as you remember.
- If it is almost time for your next dosage, skip the missed dose.
- Never double up on a dose to make up for a missed one.
- If you suspect an overdose, call your doctor right once.
- Overdose symptoms may include rash, itching, bloating, etc.
Following are some warnings to know before the use of Neurobion:
- must not be given to hypertensive patients
- must not be given to children under 14 years
Marham’s Online Services of Delivering Medicines
Now that you know all about the Neurobio tablet uses, Marham is here for you; you can purchase Neurobion right now using Marham’s online medicine delivery services.
You can also use the Marham app to consult with the Best Doctors for Vitamin Deficiencies in Pakistan and get a prescription for Neurobion from them.
Can’t Find the App?
Can I take a Neurobion tablet every day?
Yes, using Neurobion pills on a regular basis is safe. Because critical nutrients are sometimes lacking in our daily meals and diet, these nutritional supplement pills assist maintain appropriate nutrient levels and diverse vitamins in the body.
Is Neurobion used for pain?
Dolo-Neurobion including Paracetamol + Vitamin B1 + Vitamin B6 + Vitamin B12 Tablet is used to relieve mild to severe discomfort or mixed pain generated by nociceptive and neuropathic components.
When should I take Neurobion?
Take Neurobion Tablet as suggested by your doctor, especially after meals. The suggested daily dose of vitamin/mineral supplements should not be exceeded.
Disclaimer: The content published on Marham.pk is for informational or educational purposes only, produced from FDA-approved literature, and does not substitute professional medical advice. Please consult your healthcare provider before using a prescription or over-the-counter drug, or any other treatment option.