It’s a common myth that starving can help you lose inches and pounds whereas the reality is other way round avoiding healthy diet will get you nowhere near losing weight. There are a number of factors and principles that you need to follow and observe in order to lose weight and remain healthy. It’s an established fact that there is no wonder pill that can get you in shape overnight. Those that claim they can are actually rendering you and your health at risk.
Weight Loss Awareness Program
Marham considering the severity of widespread obesity among masses has come up with a weight loss awareness program for people of all ages. The purpose is not only mere weight loss but to make people realize bounty of health, to motivate them to follow a healthy lifestyle and to incorporate wise eating habits into their lives. Increased weight has serious implications on the overall health status. It is the reason for heart disease, diabetes, and hypertension. If you are struggling with weight loss, most likely it’s a symptom of what’s going on deeper. Think of it like a fruit tree, in order to have healthy fruits you need to have healthy roots. Marham weight loss awareness is based on the holistic health of masses, one whose benefits you can reap lifelong.
A balanced diet is important because your organs and tissues need proper nutrition to work effectively. Without good nutrition, your body is more prone to disease, infection, fatigue, and poor performance.
A balanced diet is one that gives your body the nutrients it needs to function correctly. To get the proper nutrition from your diet, you should consume the majority of your daily calories in:
- Fresh fruits.
- Fresh vegetables.
- Whole grains.
- Lean proteins.
Self-made diet plans
If you want to lose weight and maintain a healthy BMI you should review your eating habits and daily diet. It’s not advisable to restrict your diet to only vegetables or eliminate any other food component completely when you are on diet to reduce weight. Self-made diet plans largely lack on the purpose to fuel your body because people either end up eating nothing or eating what is not required. Actually, every person’s body nutritional needs are different and to address all those needs there should be a proper assessment of lifestyle and eating patterns. Only a qualified nutritionist can help you out in this. A nutritionist after your physical exam and considering your specific conditions can chalk out a diet plan that will work for you. A personalized diet plan is promising in reducing weight and keeping you on track to enjoy best outcomes of healthy mind and body.
Malnutrition in society
Malnutrition refers to deficiencies, excesses or imbalances in a person’s intake of energy and nutrients. People in our part of world are either suffering from under nutrition which includes stunting (low height for age), wasting (low weight for height), underweight (low weight for age) or micronutrient deficiencies or insufficiencies or they are overweight, obese and suffering from diet-related noncommunicable diseases (such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and cancer). Many families cannot afford or access enough nutritious foods like fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, meat and milk, while foods and drinks high in salt and sugar are cheaper and more readily available, leading to a rapid rise in a number of children and adults who are overweight and obese. It is quite common to under nutrition and overweight within the same community, household and individual-it is possible to be both overweight and micronutrient deficient.
Awareness campaign for good dietary practices
A healthy diet helps prevent malnutrition in all its forms, as well as noncommunicable diseases including diabetes, heart disease, stroke and cancer. Unhealthy diet and lack of physical activity are leading global risks to health. Healthy dietary practices start early in life. To maintain good health it’s necessary that energy intake should be in balance with energy expenditure. Limiting intake of salt and sugar is suggested for additional health benefits. Good dietary practices also involve reducing intake of processed foods, cut down on fats and eat enough fresh fruit, vegetables and dietary fiber such as whole grains depending upon individual needs.
- A limited number of people will be selected for this program.
- Selection of participants will be the decision of nutritionist.
Terms and Conditions
- I agree that I will pay 4800PKR for this weight loss program.
- I agree that I will follow all the guidelines provided by the Dietician.
- I agree that I will share my pictures each week (even with a blurred face).
- I agree that each body needs a different diet plan. So I will not share my plan with anyone else, as it can harm him/her.
- I will be in touch with a nutritionist and will respond to her as quickly as possible.
- I will not claim to the money, in case of leaving the program.
- All the selected candidates will communicate their exact health status to the nutritionist including any health issues they are suffering from.
- Diet and any supplements if advised are not a replacement for any medicine that you are previously taking for your health problems.
- If you are suffering from any serious health condition you should consult your physician before starting this weight loss program.
- For any dispute, nutritionist’s decision will be final and unchangeable.
Let’s register yourself to join weight loss awareness program!