The 5 Tried And Tested Tips For Dry Lips
- Do Not Scratch Or Peel:
– Scratching and peeling your dead skin will leave it even more rough and brittle and won’t let your skin heal quickly.
- Honey And Vaseline For Cracked Lips
– Apply a thick layer of honey on your lips.
– Take A little vaseline and apply it on top of honey on your lips
– Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wipe it with a damp tissue
- Rose Petals And Milk
– Soak some rose petals in milk and leave them for 2-3 hours.
– Mash and mix the petals and milk to form a paste
– Apply it on your lips, leave it for 20 minutes and wash it with cold water
- Cucumber Therapy
– Get a cucumber slice and gently rub it on your lips for 2-3 minutes
– Let your skin absorb the hydration and then wash it.
- Green Tea Bags
– Take a green tea bag and let it soak in hot water for a few minutes.
– Place the tea bag on your lips and let it stay for a few minutes
– Wash it if you feel like it
Want To Know About Our Doctors?
I had scars on my face which were becoming more prominent,after visiting few dermatologist I didn’t get a satisfactory result! But after having the treatment which Dr Deepa Rajani prescribed me,within a week I found an excellent result and my scares almost vanished.
I have seen many dermatologist but i must say Dr Umer Mushtaq is a name of knowledge
Dr Nadia Arshad is hands down the best dermatologist in town
Want To Book An Appointment?
To book an in-person appointment or an online consultation for yourself, visit Marham.pk, call us at 03111222398 or install our mobile app with these links provided below.
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!
Most Popular Dermatologists:
Javeria Adil Chughtai
Latest posts by Javeria Adil Chughtai (see all)
- 10 Secrets Of Staying Hydrated In Ramadan - April 8, 2021
- Heart Palpitations: What Are The Possible Causes And Treatments? - January 26, 2021
- Find The Top 5 Psychologists In Islamabad Here! - January 15, 2021