It is a fact that magnesium deficiency is the most severe nutritional deficiency in our body, almost 80 percent of the population is deficient in magnesium. We are unaware of the benefits of magnesium and often ignore its important role in our bodies. It is good for the health if you start taking magnesium supplements or eating foods rich in magnesium. Also, going for an annual check-up with your family physician can also help spotting any deficiencies and ailments that might be overlooked before. To find and consult the best general physician in Karachi, Lahore or any other main city you can visit Marham.pk.
Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency:
Deficiency of magnesium causes:
- Pain in muscles
- Poor digestion
It is overlooked often and no tests are done to check its level.
Need For Magnesium Supplement:
There are many reasons why you need magnesium supplement some are listed down for you.
- Its deficiency creates cardiovascular diseases.
- It increases hypertension in humans.
- It can cause damage to liver and kidneys.
- It can be the cause of headaches, migraines and Alzheimer’s.
- It creates nutritional deficiencies like vitamin K and calcium.
- You will face worst PMS symptoms and trouble in sleeping.
- It increases behavioral disorders and promotes frequent mood swings.
- You may feel cramps and tooth cavities are also common.
Benefits of Magnesium Supplements:
These are the benefits of taking magnesium supplements regularly:
- Magnesium is the other name of energy. It creates energy in the body without which you can suffer from fatigue more often so you need magnesium for energy. If you take it then you will tire out less frequently and involve in high level activates.
- It is known to calm the nerves in the body and lower anxiety. It helps in producing happy hormones and calms the brain and makes you relax and you can sleep peacefully too.
- It helps to promote the health of digestive tract and relaxes your abdominal muscles and controls you need to go to the washroom. It moves stool in the intestine and helps in pooping.
- It relieves all the muscle aches and spasms and you move around with positive energy.
- It important for hearts health and helps in regulation of nutrients levels in a body such as calcium, sodium, and potassium.
- Magnesium is necessary for proper formation of bones in children.
Don’t use any medicine or supplement without doctor’s prescription and evaluation. As in some cases, self-medication can result in more harm than good.