Fat is that uninvited guest which comes unannounced and stays for as long as they feel like. Similarly, it is very difficult to get rid of the fat that gets collected at the sides and decides not to leave unless we try a lot harder. It gets pretty challenging to get rid of them.
Side fat is located exactly above the abdominal area and many people think it can be easily dealt with those typical ab workouts. Unfortunately, this isn’t the case as this is the most stubborn and rigid fat you’re talking about. In order to get rid of it, you will be needing to target it precisely. As we all have heard, abs are made in kitchens. It won’t be wrong if we say that yes this statement is true and the abs are undoubtedly made in kitchens.
You can do as many workouts you want to, you get to hit the gym, go for a walk but unless you fix your eating habits, your progress will never be seen. To make that fat go away, you will have to take your diet and workouts hand-in-hand unless nothing will work out for you either way. Start with these easy ways.
What Should Be The Initial Steps Towards Fitness?
Anything that you are planning for yourself will need consistency. As all say, consistency is the key. No matter if it is a workout, diet, or any other routine, you will have to be consistent. Here is where you should start.
Start With Step 1
Start eating lean food, more fiber, and try to eat as much clean as you can. Eliminate oily, sugary and the food which contains too many calories.
Move To Step 2
Cardio can be great as it alone kills most of the fat on our body. Try adding a 30-minute cardio workout session on alternate days. If you feel you can do more than that, start working out for 6 days a week.
After following the first two steps, the last and the most important step is to start a focused workout that will work directly on the side fat. This would be the most effective workout to eliminate the side fat that will work along with your clean eating.
Confused about what workouts to pick? don’t worry and just keep scrolling!
The Fat Killing Workouts
1. 40 Woodchoppers
This workout is a special focus on our side fat which a fitness trainer recommends to do 3 times a week. You will have to do this on the alternate sides which make 20 woodchoppers each side.
How To Do It:
- Use the weight of your one hand and stand with your feet hip-width apart with your weight on your left leg
- Hold weight in your both hands
- Put them both above your left shoulder
- Twist towards your right hip and make such move as if you are chopping down something.
- Next work your right side.
2. 50 Russian Twists
This workout is considered to be one of the most difficult workouts of all. But once if you get on track with it, this can work as the best fat burner for you.
How To Do It:
- Sit in such a position that you make a boat of your body, balancing yourself without touching your feet on the floor.
- Torso should be leaning back at an angle of 45 degrees
- Get dumbbells in both hands
- Lift your feet up above the ground and have them crossed at the ankles
- Start twisting your torso to the right and touch your dumbbell to the ground
- Similarly, do it on your left side too
- Keep repeating it unless you complete 25 moves on each side of your body
3. 30 Side Plank Hip Lifts
Planks are difficult we know, it is difficult to hold them even for 10 seconds, we know that too. Let’s talk about the side plank hip lifts, it might be a littleee difficult from the simple planks lifts but definitely more fat burning than any of them.
How To Do It:
- Get onto your side and in a plant position
- Put your elbow on the ground and your legs and hips resting on the ground too
- Lift your side up and put your body in a straight line to form a plank position
- Put yourself down and repeat the process
- Do this workout 15 reps on each side
4. 30 Bicycle Crunches
This workout can be fun. Only if you feel like it. Workouts are always better and easier if you make them feel like fun. You’ll definitely enjoy doing a bicycle crunch.
How To Do It:
- Lie down on your back
- Bend your knees and put your hands behind your head
- Get up a little to take your upper body away from the ground
- Next, pull your right elbow toward your left knee and touch it with your elbow before going back to the ground
- Switch your sides and do the alternate end this time
- Do it a little quicker and try keeping your upper body off the ground
- Repeat 15 turns on both ends
Want To Talk To A Professional About Your Weight?
If you are trying to lose weight and do not have the right guidance, do not worry!. Log on to Marham.pk to find the right dietician around you and book yourself an appointment in no time.
To book an online appointment for yourself, install Marham’s mobile app and talk to the doctor through audio/video call at any time and from anywhere.
To know how to book an online consultation, you can take help from here!
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!
Stay Home Stay Safe!