A clean tidy house is vital for residents’ health. But mostly cleaners which are used for cleaning are hazardous themselves. If you accidentally pour any chemical on your skin or eyes consult a physician right away. To find family physicians in Islamabad visit Marham-Find a doctor. To stay safe, just forget about those chemicals and start using natural cleaning agents to clean the house safely.
Here are some natural cleaners listed which you can use by mixing with each other.
- White vinegar
- Natural salt
- Baking soda
- Washing soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
These ingredients can combine to make natural liquid soaps and disinfectants. Here is the recipe for these.
Mix up your own disinfectant. Here is how:
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 8 drops of lemon juice
Want some liquid soap? Here is a natural one:
Read Also: 10 Unknown Tips for Healthy and Glowing Skin
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2table spoon salt
- Half cup of vinegar
- a tablespoon of pure lemon juice
You can mix your own dishwashing detergent as well.
- 1 cup of salt
- 2 cups of baking soda
- 2 cups of borax
- 1 cup of lemon
Natural Cleaners for Specific Cleaning:
If you want some specific cleaning at home than you do not need to spend money on the different types of cleaners to clean household. Just try following things.
- Mix vinegar in water to clear the glass and glass made things.
- 1 part water and 3 parts baking soda will work best to remove the stains from tiles.
- Sea salt or coarse salt with a little lemon juice will surely clean the stained cups and dishes.
- A thick paste of baking soda and water will clean the oven safely.
- To get clean clothes mix 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water and apply on the stain.
- Undiluted white vinegar with little scrubbing will clean the toilet.
- Garbage bin can be cleaned out by lemon juice or baking soda. White vinegar will also do the job in a good way.
- For natural air freshener, you can use following ingredients.
- 1 sliced lemon mixed with 2 tablespoons rosemary and a dash of vanilla
- Mix 1 orange with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg and cloves
- 1 sliced lime mixed with thyme.
Just forget the market cleaners and amaze your family with your homemade cleaner’s magic.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018
- Novel Treatment Options For 3 Serious Prostate Diseases - May 3, 2018
- 5 Everyday Habits to Cut Down Hospital Expenditures - March 2, 2018