Table of Content
Do you know any of the Dhamasa booti benefits? Well, this “Suchi booti” or “Jadoo ki booti” is a single herbal medicine that has miraculous curing effects on general health issues, including some severe illnesses such as hepatitis, cancers, heart disorders, with no serious side effects. Some people confuse it with camel thorn, but camel thorn is a different plant.
Dhamasa Booti or Fagonia has very thin leaves that grow between two thorns. The thorns are arranged in a trio or quartet. The plant’s branches are so thin that it can’t grow straight, so it’s laid out on the ground in the shape of a small bush. The plant spreads out 9-12 inches in a circle. Depending on the growth stage and parts of the plant, the taste can be bitter, sweet, sharp, or sour. The Middle East, Germany, Italy, Pakistan, and India are all home to this plant.
Dhamasa Herb Benefits
- Dhamasa Booti Benefits for Cancer – It is used to treat various cancers, including breast cancer, anal cancer, lung cancer, and liver cancer.
- Dhamasa Booti Benefits for Skin – It is used to heals pimples and other dermatology problems. It is advised to consult a dermatologist before giving it a try.
- Dhamasa Booti Benefits for Infertility – It improves the sperm count in semen and also helps in normalizing female and male reproductive systems.
- Dhamasa Booti Benefits for Pcos and Other Female Problems – Its leaves and flowers can treat PCOS or PCOD. It also controls Leucorrhoea in women. Besides this, it cures Atthra, an incurable disease in females. But it is better to consult with a gynecologist first to get better advice.
Some Other Benefits of Dhamasa Booti
- Treats different types of Hepatitis.
- Its leaves and flowers can treat all types of Thalassemia.
- It is used for the cooling effect.
- Helpful in treating body pains.
- Improves heart and mental ability.
- Cures allergies.
- It alleviates symptoms such as vomiting, burning sensation, thirst, etc.
- Dhamasa powder benefits used for several years as the best herbal blood purifier, blood clots’ decomposer, and for preventing brain hemorrhage and heart attacks.
- Strengthens liver and stomach.
- It enhances the weight and physical strength of underweight people.
- Cures gum and mouth disorders.
- Used to control the weight of obese.
- Normalizes blood pressure disorders.
- Helps to recover the side-effects of smoking.
- Treats breathing and asthma difficulty.
- A hot infusion of Dhamasa Booti is given to prevent smallpox.
- It gives relief from neck stiffness.
- It Increases urination to overhaul the kidneys and urinal system.
- Its antioxidant properties help in reducing stress.
How to Use Dhamasa Booti ?
- Use 5-10 leaves after grinding, immediately after meals twice a day for two weeks.
- You can consume the green part of its branches, including thorns, leaves, woods, flowers, and fruits combined after grinding them in water. It’s enough to drink a cup or a half of semi-filtered juice twice a day after meals.
- You can also mash and grind its green branches or leaves into a thick paste, then shape them into chickpea-sized tablets. Take two tablets with breakfast or dinner.
- If not available in green form, you can purchase it dried from a market store. Grind them all together and fill full-sized capsules with the powder. Take 1-2 capsules twice a day, immediately after meals.
- It has shown great curing results when used as a liquid for just two weeks.
So, traditional knowledge and research have led to the conclusion that the Fagonia plant has therapeutic potential and can be used for a variety of pharmacological actions.
1- Are there any Fagonia benefits for cancer?
Yes, as mentioned above, it treats several types of cancers, but it’s better to consult an oncologist for better advice.
2- What are the side effects of dhamasa booti?
Well, swallowing it with an empty stomach may result in gastric problems.
3- What is dhamasa booti used for?
It is used to cure many illnesses, as discussed above.
4- How to use dhamasa powder?
Fill its powder in full-sized capsules and take 1-2 capsules after meals, twice a day.
5- Is there any use of Dhamasa booti for diabetes?
Sorry, there is no information available on Dhamasa booti benefits for diabetes.
Book an appointment now, to answer all your queries. You can book an appointment with the top doctors using an online booking facility through the website or Marham mobile app.
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!
Stay Home. Stay Safe!