Table of Content
Are you looking for an easy and natural remedy for diabetes, asthma, or insomnia? Paneer Booti is a magical herb that can help you in treating these problems. There are numerous paneer booti benefits, and we have listed some of the best for you in this article, so keep on reading.
What is Paneer Booti?
Paneer Booti, also known as Withania coagulans, is a plant native to Afghanistan and India that belongs to the Solanaceae family. It is also known as Doda Paneer or Paneer ke Phool in some areas. This amazing plant is widely cultivated in several parts of the world and is well-known for its usage in the treatment of various diseases.
However, it is important to consult your doctor before using any new herb like paneer booti especially if you have diabetes or kidney disease. You can book an appointment or online consultation for with the best Doctors for Diabetes in Pakistan.
Best Paneer Booti Benefits For Health
Some of the best paneer booti benefits for health are:
Doda Paneer and Diabetes
The fruit from paneer booti helps in the treatment of diabetes if it is consumed on a regular basis. The current research shows that Withania coagulans can correct hyperglycemia, maintain antioxidant status, and reduce pro-inflammatory markers in the kidneys. It also potentially reduces the onset and progression of renal injury in diabetes. Some paneer booti benefits for diabetics include:
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Encourages the proper secretion of insulin from pancreases
- Promotes blood sugar depletion while improving glucose utilization and carbohydrate metabolism
- Reduces the risk of hyperglycemia related complications
Paneer Dodi can help in the treatment of respiratory problems. The fruits of paneer booti have traditionally been used to cure asthma and other respiratory issues. Some paneer booti benefits for asthmatic people include:
- Improves asthma conditions and stops the beginning of asthma attacks
- Improve lung function and treat respiratory problems.
- Alleviates the symptoms of asthma-like short breath
Doda Paneer Benefits for Skin
Our skin usually loses its elasticity as we age and develops wrinkles. Paneer booti has antioxidant properties, which means it can effectively fight free radicals that cause fine lines and wrinkles. Some the other doda paneer benefits for skin include:
- Antioxidants in the herb aid in the skin regeneration process
- Its anti-inflammatory properties soothe inflamed skin, improving the skin barrier
- Protects skin cells from free radical stress and combats the signs of aging, resulting in younger-looking skin.
- Reduces inflammation and acne breakouts
- Protects against sunburn and sun damage
Lowers High Cholesterol
A study that was focused on finding is doda paneer good for cholesterol found that it reduces hyperlipidemia. The fruit extract of this plant can significantly impact lipid levels in the body. Some of its benefits for people with high cholesterol and obesity include:
- Reduces elevated serum cholesterol, triglycerides, lipoprotein, and LPO levels
- Regular use for seven weeks might result in significant weight loss
- Works like a cholesterol-lowering drug for heart patients
Treats Irregular Periods
Paneer booti can also be extremely useful for women with menstrual problems. Regular consumption of this herb aids in the treatment of:
- Irregular periods
- Painful periods
- The improvement of blood flow and uterine health
Other Paneer Booti Benefits
Paneer booti has more benefits other than the ones listed above, including:
- Wound healing: Paneer Dodi’s remarkable regenerative powers can aid wound healing. When applied directly to wounds, the extract destroys microorganisms and speeds up the healing process.
- Purifying blood: The abundance of antioxidants in Doda paneer aid in detoxifying and cleansing the blood from pollutants. Furthermore, it prevents free radicals from destroying healthy cells in the system.
- Low urine output: The benefits of paneer water include stimulation of urine production in the body. Its diuretic qualities induce diuresis and enhance urine production. It also aids in the treatment of uncomfortable urination.
Doda Paneer Side Effects
Along with all the advantages, there are some doda paneer disadvantages for health as well. Including the following:
- Some scientists believe that this plant may act as a depressant or sedative on our central nervous system, which may cause disorientation, dizziness, headache, lightheadedness, dry mouth, and memory problems.
- It also has immunosuppressive properties. As a result, the risk of infection and other disorders increases in the body. Some people also complain of having allergy symptoms because of doda paneer.
- It is not safe to eat this plant or its fruit during pregnancy. Therefore, it should be avoided by pregnant women.
Paneer Dodi is regarded as a health tonic. All parts of this plant, including the flower, fruit, seed, leaves, stem, root, and bark, have beneficial health effects. However, it must be used with care because prolonged usage of Paneer booti can make you susceptible to infections.
1. Is paneer good for high blood pressure?
Yes, paneer is helpful in regulating blood pressure and glucose levels in the body.
2. How much doda paneer per day?
It is recommended to soak 10-15 pods of paneer boti in water and drink it after straining in the morning.
3. What is the best time to have paneer booti for weight loss?
You can drink the water of paneer booti in the morning on an empty stomach for weight loss.
Book an appointment now, to answer all your queries. You can book an appointment with the top dietitians in Pakistan through Marham by calling at Marham helpline: 0311-1222398 or by online booking facility through the website or Marham mobile app.
Can’t Find The App?
Drop a review for us at Playstore if you’ve had a good experience!