Table of Content
Rheumatoid nodules are characterized by local swelling or formation of tissue lump, mostly at sites like joints of hands, fingers, knuckles, and elbow or some internal organs. It is hard when touched, like an unripe fruit. It occurs mostly in association with rheumatoid arthritis but sometimes happens in the absence of arthritis and termed as rheumatoid nodulosis. You know what is the reason behind their formation? Here we are writing about it, read it to control rheumatoid nodules.
Mostly these hard lumps are formed associated with rheumatoid arthritis but not always. Some other causes of these nodules are:
Also Read: 12 Lifestyle Changes to Manage Your Migraine
- Inflammation of blood vessels
- Rarely smoking
- Some people have special immune system substance called rheumatoid factor in their blood which makes them prone to this abnormality.
Preventive Measures to Control:
Drug therapies, hormonal therapies, steroidal therapy or surgical removal appropriately control the progression of rheumatoid arthritis. However, making lifestyle changes may also help to reduce symptoms and make the patient more comfortable. Exercise and diet are the basic points which need to be adjusted.
Daily exercise may sound harsh when your joints are stiff and hurt you even in casual movements. But it can be amazingly effective in reducing fatigue and to regain joint flexibility and range of motion. There are various types of low-impact and easy exercises like water aerobics, walking and cycling are generally recommended for patients that can help to reduce rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. Find and consult with the best orthopedic physician in Lahore, Karachi or other main cities of Pakistan via Marham.pk to get your joint problems addressed and live a life free of pain.
Diet changes are helpful to manage symptoms and severity of any disease. You can consult the best dietitian in Islamabad to get a tailored to needs food chart for you or can find the best rheumatologist in Islamabad by just clicking at Marham.pk. Following foods can help you out in this painful condition:
- Omega-3 fatty acids, found in certain kinds of fish, walnuts, and flaxseed products, may help to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Foods rich in antioxidant vitamins C, E, and A may also keep your body safe from oxidative stress and cell damage.
- An improvement in symptoms may be noticed by avoiding the use of dairy, sugar, or gluten.
Simple changes can solve big problems, you do not believe it? Then just try these once.
Latest posts by Tayyaba Waris (see all)
- Small Steps That Can Improve Your Health And Nutrition Immediately - January 23, 2021
- Healthy Chunks Are The Real Guards Of Heart - January 22, 2021
- 4 Reasons to Leave the Shoes at your Door Step - July 15, 2018