Skin is one of the most prominent structures in the body that is working to protect you from several external hazards. Due to its exposure to these factors, it needs extra care and attention to stay safe from diseases. People living in metropolitan cites especially need to tend to their skin because of the polluted environment.
What Does A Dermatologist Do?
A dermatologist is a specialist who’s areas of expertise are treating:
- Mucous membrane disorders
- Cosmetic issues
Moreover, they specialize in various other specialties and most of them deal with the following issues.
- Dermatitis and Eczema: Excessive inflammation of the skin is known as dermatitis, it leads to swelling in the inflamed area with an itchy rash.
- Fungal infections: Infections such as fungal infections are quite common and sometimes it involves our skin, nails, and hair. If not attended on times, it can become a serious issue
- Nail problems: The damaged skin around and under the nails can be a trouble sometimes. Also, ingrown nails are a bigger problem. Try to talk to a dermatologist about it.
- Vitiligo: When the skin loses all its melanin and pigment, it causes white patches which are known as vitiligo
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune disorder that speeds up the growth of skin cells. Consequently, it results in patches of skin that may be thick, red, purple, or silvery and scaly
- Shingles, or herpes zoster: This causes a rash that may be painful.
Dr. Sheeza Ali is a consultant dermatologist practicing in Karachi. She has 9 years of experience in treating and managing diseases affecting skin, nails, and hairs. She is well known for administering treatments for skin rejuvenation and aesthetics. She is currently practicing at South City Hospital, Karachi. To confirm her timings and book an appointment with her visit Marham.pk.
Dr. Salman Mansoor is a highly experienced skin specialist and surgeon practicing for the last 17 years. He is currently practicing at The SKIN, DHA medical center, and Medicare hospital. He practices from Monday to Friday. To book an appointment with Dr. Salman Mansoor visit Marham.pk. He is especially adept in dealing with aesthetic procedures and cosmetic corrections.
Dr. Amir Chippa is currently practicing at Cosmetic Skin Care in Karachi. He is one of the highly qualified and professional dermatologists in Karachi. He also has worked as a medical officer in the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia. To book an online appointment with Dr. Amir Chippa visit Marham.pk. He can deal well with acne scars, trauma scars, melasma, and hair problems.
Dr. Anita holds an MBBS degree and a diploma in dermatology. She is a highly skilled and qualified doctor. She is currently practicing at Doctors Plaza as a dermatologist. You can easily get an appointment with Dr. Anita Kazi at Marham.pk.
Dr. Naveed Ali is one of the most experienced dermatologists in Karachi. He has years of hands-on experience of PRP, laser hair removal, scar removal, and melasma. He is currently practicing at Doctors Plaza, the Plaza Karachi. To benefit from his expertise you can easily book an appointment via Marham.pk.
You can also opt for online consultation and get your problems resolved irrespective of your location. To consult any of the above-mentioned doctors in Karachi or to find and consult a specialist in any other city of Pakistan go to Marham.pk. Marham has made access to healthcare easy and approachable. You don’t need to wait in lines and call again and again for days for one single appointment. Marham will connect you with doctors of your required specialty in a matter of few clicks because we at Marham believe in share the burden of those fighting a disease.