Table of Content
Do you worry uncontrollably and unnecessarily about every single thing in your life? Do you worry for every person leaving the house your spouse, children and everyone else? Are you unable to enjoy your parties and get-togethers because you are worried about the rest of the things you have left behind?
This is how the life of a chronic worrier is! The question that arises is what causes some people to be chronic worriers? Is there some worry-gene, does it run in families or is it a disorder? But researchers have not found any certain reason behind this kind of behavior.
Science does back up this fact that people who are constantly worried tend to end up with anxiety, elevated stress levels and low quality of life.
Tips to Reduce Chronic Worry:
Don’t you want to live a worry-free life? Here are some tips and management strategies to help you get rid of worry and live a better life.
- First and foremost is to try and change your pattern of thoughts. Though it is easy to say and hard to do. But there is a no better option to start off with.
- Seek professional help if you feel necessary. You can book an online appointment with the best psychiatrist in Islamabad or from any other city using marham.pk.
- Learn the relaxation response exercise. This is very useful to calm a hyperactivated brain.
- Make sure to exercise regularly. This helps to combat mood swings that are common in a chronic worriers life.
- Practice mindfulness. You can take help of therapies like mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT).
- Watch your diet. Your thoughts and body processes depend a great deal on what you eat. Setting up a right diet plan is set up a solid foundation for good mental health. To find a good nutritionist in Karachi or near your location visit marham.pk.
- A worrier mind can benefit from hypnosis as well.
- A worry full mind can benefit from emotional freedom technique (EFT) also.
- Make meditation a part of your daily routine.
- Build a good social support circle that you can rely on.
Remember life comes with no guarantees. Worrying about things you cannot control will only affect your health and life. Live in present and enjoy the blessings of life.
Few Most Popular Psychiatrists:
Latest posts by Sehrish (see all)
- Jaundice Treatment, Causes, Symptoms And Risks - May 11, 2021
- Stomach Ulcers 101; Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment - March 29, 2021
- 10 Common Diseases in Children A Parent Must Know About - March 24, 2021