MARHAM ONLINE CONSULTATION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL CONSUTLATION WITH A DOCTOR
AND DOES NOT REPLACE THE EXISTING PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN RELATIONSHIP
Terms & Conditions (Patients)
By agreeing to take Marham Online Consultation Services, you agree to
- Not to share the Doctors’ contact details, if provided, with any other patient. To avoid any uncertainty regarding doctor’s availability, confirm your appointments through Marham platform. Avoid contacting the doctor directly to secure 100% availability of the doctor on your booked slot.
- Strictly follow the time booked for the online consultation. We cannot guarantee a consultation once the allotted time is missed. In order to reschedule the consultation time, you need to inform at least 4 hours before the booked time slot.
- The time for all consultations, except the ones related to psychologist/ psychiatrist, is 15 – 20 minutes. For consultations related to psychologist/ psychiatrist, the session time is 30 – 40 minutes. The time frames are needed to be followed.
- Doctor Consultation fee has to be paid in full before the consultation.
- Marham cannot issue any concession on the consultation fee on behalf of the Doctor.
- You take the responsibility of understanding the risks involved in consulting a doctor online. Marham cannot be held responsible for any consequences there may be.
- You take the liability of selection of doctor for your consultation. Our representative can only guide you but the final decision regarding the selection of the doctor will be yours.
Consent to Participate in Marham Online Consultation
You consent to, agree to and understand the following with regards to usage of our website and/or mobile applications to participate in an audio/ video consultation:
- Video conferencing technology will effect consultation and this consultation will not be the same as a direct Patient/Doctor visit due to the fact that user will not be in the same room as the Doctor.
- There are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions and technical difficulties.
- If the time given by the doctor is not satisfactory and is less than what is committed or all of your queries are not properly addressed, let us know within 24 hours so that we can take appropriate measures to help you. *
Code of Conduct for Patients
- As a patient, while consulting a doctor on Marham online Platform you agree to respectfully engage with a doctor. You agree to refrain from using inappropriate language or behavior.
- As a Marham Online Consultation Patient, you are entitled to receive necessary and appropriate medical care, and you agree to not abuse or overuse the access to doctors provided to you. In general, doctors may discourage this practice and may be hesitant to consult such a patient. In these cases the doctor and Marham reserve the right to refuse to provide any consultation *