Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin. It is a speciality with both medical and surgical aspects. (description credits, Wikipedia)
Dermatologists are specialists who work to diagnose and treat broad areas of skin conditions. These specialists are trained to identify an issue by looking at the skin. Moreover, dermatology specialists can also identify symptoms visible on the skin that indicate issues including internal conditions, i.e. stomach issues, kidneys and thyroid.
Derma doctors also deal with issues that are related to age, sun damage, skin cancer and are competent enough to carry out skin grafts, laser treatments, the excision of lesions, warts, etc. They treat and diagnose almost 3000 issues related to our skin.
Common Dermatology Procedures
Derma specialists are trained to work on a wide range of procedures that are medical and cosmetic and are affecting the skin, nails and hair.
Here are some procedures that they perform:
- Chemical Peels
This dermatology procedure involves applying a chemical solution to the skin which causes the upper damaged layer to peel off and reveal the newly regenerated skin which is healthier and smoother.
- Cosmetic Injections
These injections are used to treat wrinkles, scarring, or fillers such as collagen and fat. This procedure is done during an in-clinic visit to the cosmetic dermatologist.
Cryotherapy is another famous dermatology treatment that can quickly deal with issues such as warts and moles and can give you clean skin in no time.
This derma procedure targets the appearance of the skin by treating scar tissue, fine wrinkles and tattoos, and potential cancerous areas of skin.
- Hair Restoration or Removal
Dermatologists can use various procedures to treat hair loss that includes PRP hair treatment and also, transplantation.
- Vein Procedures
Many people suffer from spider veins and for that, they consult a dermatologist to get it removed.
- Skin Grafts
Derma doctors are also trained to restore missing, burnt or damaged skin using skin from other parts of the body.
Find The Best Dermatologist In Nowshera
Book an appointment or take online video consultation with the top certified doctors. You can call at Marham helpline: 0311-1222398 to schedule your appointment. It is Marham's honour to have served 50,000+ members through online consultations to date. It saves a lot of time and makes it easy for a patient to talk to a doctor at any hour of the day. Marham.pk always tries to share the burden of people and for that, we send you reminders and notifications about your appointments so that you don't miss any. Our team is always available to guide you regarding the availability of doctors in your area and are concerned about your appointments so you can keep your health in check. They are available to attend your queries and calls from 9 am – 11 pm all week round.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact the best Dermatologists by booking your appointment, or by online consultation or you can call the doctor now also you can meet them by viewing their practice details on respective profiles of best Dermatologists - View Available Doctors here.
The fee range of Dermatologists in nowshera varies from PKR 500-3000 depending upon doctor's experience and qualification.
Dermatologists specialists provide the best services and treat issues likeWhitening Injections, Microneedling, Acne Scar Treatment, Hydrafacial, Chemical Peeling, Removal Of Moles & Warts, CO2 Fractional Laser , Picosure Laser, Cryotherapy And Electrocautery , Q Switch, Burn Surgery,
Marham never charges any extra hidden amount. The consultation fee is charged by the doctors and you only have to pay what is displayed on our website.
- Dermatopathology: These specialists diagnose skin conditions through microscopes and examine tissue samples using electron microscopy.
- Pediatric Dermatology: All dermatologists can treat children, but there are skin conditions that more frequently or only in children and those are treated by pediatric dermatologists.
- Cosmetic dermatology: besides other skin issues, some derma specialists also deal with cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, blepharoplasty, and facelifts, and that is why they are known as cosmetic dermatologists.
- Immunodermatology: This field of dermatology deals with immune-related skin diseases such as lupus, bullous pemphigoid and other skin disorders.
- Teledermatology: This is a type of dermatology that enables patients to communicate with their skin specialists through audio and video communication mediums.
- Visit Marham.pk and look for the right Dermatologist in Pakistan
- keep your past medical history with you
- Write all your questions on the paper
- Keep a budget that you might need to go for a few lab tests
- Prepare how you will tell the doctor about your condition
- Take a wise care-taker for the visit with you if the condition is severe
You can book an appointment with the Dermatologist that are available for online consultations by calling Marham's helpline 03111222398 or visiting our official website.
Telemedicine is now considered as the safest way to consult doctors during COVID19 pandemic lockdown. Marham.pk's telemedicine service has helped thousands of patient to stay home and safe. Through Marham, find a Dermatologist and book a video/audio consultation with them.
It is very easy to find a Dermatologist around you. Install mobile application or log on to Marham website to access the information of thousands of doctors in no time.
Marham.pk offers you different payment methods to pay for your consultation. The options include:
- Bank transfer
- Payment through the card.
Choose from the payment methods above and proceed to your appointment confirmation.
Yes, Dermatologist do treat children if it is required.
Visit this page.
or call at our helpline 03111222398 to book an appointment with a Dermatologist.