Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

Left Testicular Varicocele Grade 3

Multiple dilated testicular veins are noted the larger one measuring 2.4 mm with positive Valsalva maneuver The inguinoscrotal region is narmal.

Andrologist

Eryctile Disfunction

im sufring with eryctu disfunction pleasy help me doctors

Andrologist

Prostrate

I have developed prostrate with 30 GM in size. I need to ask whether I need any medical treatment / consultation. I am diabetic also.

Andrologist

Having One Testosterone

I am boy 17 years old and I have only one testosterone what I do ?

Andrologist

There Is Mole Or Bump Beside My Penis

There is a mole or bump beside my penis. It hurts alot even though I feel irritation as well. There is a pain in groin area as well. Left Side Area. Its an humble request kindly respond as soon as possiblep

Andrologist

Zaham

sir Maria pishab ki jo naley hai wo sozesh kar raha hai aw sat mai kamar ki neiche hise mai be dard ho raha hai

Andrologist

Male Timing In Sex

I have a meriage but I have no timing during sex

Andrologist

Urologists

Mere sex timing khtam ho ge hai. Bilkul he bcz mn ne bhot zyda masturbate ke hi. Ab kch bhe timing ni hai aor hath lgany se he money kharj ho jati hi .. pls btain iss ka koi cure hi ab. Ya koi food se iska ilaj Kya ja skta hai. Than...

Andrologist

Sex Nahi Kr Pata

Taqt nahi h or taiming bhi nahi h asab bhi week han

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist